New Mods!!!

FrancoNemo

:
2010 MS3
Alright soo im sitting here after a long day studying and i wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on my next (not too expensive) mod! give me some ideas because i havent figured out what else i could do!
thanks

Franco

What are you geared towards? looks, performance or handling?

performance, performance n more performance if that fails looks...maybe painting rims (not blk some more original)

What they said. (lol2) But know you do have a selection of different headers to choose from. Thunder V1 or V2, Vibrant, Draxas(MSDS) F2 and OBX.

yea well b4 i spend 500 on the intake mani or headers i rather put that toward my custom turbo kit i plan on getting soon! (saving up) what i want to do is something small a mod for the month type of thing example couple months ago did the TWM shortshifter... last month a knob... i want something not too pricee something around 200.. Economy blows!

Then get a Rear Motor Mount, or grounding kit or ETD. . Best back for under $200.

Then get a Rear Motor Mount, or grounding kit or ETD. . Best back for under $200.

got the motor mount well modded wihth HD performance! lol (cabpatch)
but im considering the ground kit! might be doing that!
any suggestions on which one to go for!? which one is better and y!?thanks!

if i were you, buy the true awm rear motor mount. wayyy better than customizing your stocker. i found that out. i want to get the weapon R ETD too, but soon, very soon.

if i were you, buy the true awm rear motor mount. wayyy better than customizing your stocker. i found that out. i want to get the weapon R ETD too, but soon, very soon.

hmm i want fact lol idk dnt justify spending 90 on a MM when i already customized lol let me know what you bout y its better!
thanks!

Go with the BuddyClub Condensor only cause it has been dyno proven to work. Of course results will vary from car to car but atleast it has been tested. Also check out Flex Innovations. http://www.flex-innovations.com/

Currently I'm running both set ups and I love it. :)

IMAGE_055.jpg

you see the difference? Aftermarket mount >> stock mount. Nuff Said. lol

Last edited:
werd. the polyurethane i put in my stock mount, eventually fell out. the awr felt much stiffer and more solid to begin with.

performance, performance n more performance if that fails looks...maybe painting rims (not blk some more original)

or wait till i sell my car then you can get my header for cheap and the ground kit you wanted and the rear anti sway bar if it fits a hatch.....No, you won't get my rims.

Get a new side front motor mount from midevil, they have it for 100 on the other forum and get a rear mount from them too for $85.00 and get rid of the dam epoxy bulls*** you did to the stock mount lol. You could get lightweight alternator and water pump pulley from midevil for a decent price too, i'd look into that.

or wait till i sell my car then you can get my header for cheap and the ground kit you wanted and the rear anti sway bar if it fits a hatch.....No, you won't get my rims.

Get a new side front motor mount from midevil, they have it for 100 on the other forum and get a rear mount from them too for $85.00 and get rid of the dam epoxy bulls*** you did to the stock mount lol. You could get lightweight alternator and water pump pulley from midevil for a decent price too, i'd look into that.

yooo u gotta change ur location u pussi boi lol rep da RPB lol and yea i think i'll keep the epoxy bs it gets the job done ;) lol and yea pullies id love but it cost an arm n a leg to put in! atleast for those of us who would have to pay lol yo n get u car ready soi can own u! (owned) lol

lmfao...after i beat you and made you feel small you looking to upgrade. Look at it this way; at least you got power windows and locks. Hit me up if you want to install them. My mechanic will do it for like 50$ lol. He installed my springs my anti roll bar and pullies all at once for 150 i gave him more cause i knew he did it cheap.

lmfao...after i beat you and made you feel small you looking to upgrade. Look at it this way; at least you got power windows and locks. Hit me up if you want to install them. My mechanic will do it for like 50$ lol. He installed my springs my anti roll bar and pullies all at once for 150 i gave him more cause i knew he did it cheap.

dnt bs ur car gave out on 4th gear! we havnt gone at it! (drive) when u get it back we'll see whats up! (butt)

you went into first while i took off in second and caught up to you and stayed side by side if my dam tranny wasn't acting up shifting from 3rd to 4th i would have past you. My car is on auto trader.....

Latest posts

Back