New member MS3 owner check me out.

Hello all. I'm now the proud owner of my very first mazda and it just happens to be a mica black mazda speed 3. First i love this damn car. I've been a mazda dealer mechanic for 3 years now at the job i'm at now i've been a mechanic and into tunning cars for about ten years now. I've owned many hondas turbo nitrous motor swaps you name it i've done it to hondas. I've had my fun with them and wanted out so i got a 05' SRT4 when they came out. I was happy with that but they weren't all that much to brag about and you could only get so much out of it with the stock turbo and then everyone started poping up and owning them so i got rid of it. the dealership i work for is a Mazda Chevy dodge dealership.

I started looking at the new caliber SRT4 when we got our first one but wasn't that impressed with it for a $25,000 wanna be SUV. i then looked at the cobalt SS but still wasn't that happy with it if i was going to be making payments on a car and kept going and back and thinking of the MS3. I went to my work location that had three left for the time being. and picked up my car last saturday. I love this thing it has so much more potential then my SRT4 ever had and it's just a all around nicer car. I can definitly tell mazda restricted the hell out of the intake and exhaust system and see why people are getting such great gains out of just doing basic bolt ons to these cars. I can't wait to see what i can do to improve and make more HP. great thing is i'm a mechanic and can work on my own car and don't have to worry about changing it back to stock if i need warranty work done. i look forward to try to help out others with my knowledge and skills but i'm still new to the mazda speed 3's haven't had many come into my shop mine was the first only mazdaspeed 6's. Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forums man. Its a great car isnt it, i still cant believe i bought one. Enjoy modding her and the forums are here to help you come up with ideas.

Welcome to the forums man. Its a great car isnt it, i still cant believe i bought one. Enjoy modding her and the forums are here to help you come up with ideas.

tell me about it... I woke up today and looked out the window to make sure I bought mine yesterday and that it wasnt a dream.

enjoy the car and the forum, u are in the right place to learn new things about ur new machine ;).

New owner here too, got it last week. Still have an 04 srt4 with S2. The Ms3 is way better by far.

Back