New member from Indiana

paraFDox

:
FD3S and MS6 Touring
Hi,
I just bought my first MS6. It is a 2006 touring. I m still learning about the MS6 and have wanted to get one for several years, but timing was not right, until now. I have a bunch of cars, so does my son. I will not bore you with all of the cars, but Z32TT, AE86 coupe, S13 convertible with RB20DET, FD3S with single turbo, SC400 with 5 speed swap, and now the MS6. There are many mods on all cars on list, but the MS6 is just about to see some.

Anyways, I will post pics eventually. I found another site with MS6 stuff, but I hate the black background. I think I will spend some time here. I am a LONG TIME member of Club4AG, from about 2000. I have owned over 20 AE86's, but we only have 1 now.

OK, time to browse.

Whats up?! I live in Fishers and have an MS6 as well. Send a join request to Indy Mazdaspeed on FB! I will add you. Where are you in IN?

I am in Richmond. I am about to pick up 2 part outs...I am a car hoarder, afterall. One is a Black Cherry MS6 GT which has some body damage, the front end is fine, running and driving car, I want to part it completely out except a few parts. It has Navi also. The other is same color as mine, so I am getting the drivers side doors and fender, hood and bumper. It also runs and drives and both have beautiful interior. I am going to post soon, once I return from my work trip overseas.

Back