New here, guess this is good a place as any to introduce myself!

Welcome! I'll definitely be hitting up a few of the cinci SCCA events this year. Gonna try my hardest (of course budget pending) and have some fun at a few of them.

Also congrats on the family addition, my sister is due in August as well. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful "nag-free" summer haha

A little late to the party, but welcome aboard!

Good folks around here. Hope to see you at some events!

No they have more spokes. I think they are 17x7 though.

Forgot to comment last time, but those wheels look amazing, especially on that color(drinks)

Welcome! I'll definitely be hitting up a few of the cinci SCCA events this year. Gonna try my hardest (of course budget pending) and have some fun at a few of them.

Also congrats on the family addition, my sister is due in August as well. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful "nag-free" summer haha

Thanks! Hope to see you at one of them!

A little late to the party, but welcome aboard!

Good folks around here. Hope to see you at some events!

Thanks and hope to see you too!

Awesome! It would be nice to have some good photos/video taken of my runs... I'm usually the one with a camera when it comes to anything like this... I don't have many great pics/videos of my Jeep in action... I always wind up handing my camera over to someone who shakes it like an Etch-a-Sketch or zooms in/out and it gives you seizures.

I here you on that one, I've always been wanting to get rolling shots but no one to take them... I would normally hand my camera to one of my buddies to get to see my car rolling...

Back