new frontend!!

what new front end??

• Total voters
msp front bumper is in and being painted along with my c/f hood sides now.. car will be done aug 13th is anybody wanted to know!!

new grill, fog brackets, fog lights, hardware, rebar,wheel wells. baaaaaaaaaaah such a hassel. I know how you feel. im in the middle of gathering parts right now for just this conversion, even in black~ please please please post pics so i can get a idea of what the black sedan looks like with a lip!!! good luck!!!!!!

well i had the auto exe grill here already.... getting the piaa foglights, making the brackets but ya i bought everything else.....

Whats the model number on the piaas? Just wondering...
joka1 said:
well i had the auto exe grill here already.... getting the piaa foglights, making the brackets but ya i bought everything else.....

night rider :::: new grill, fog brackets, fog lights, hardware, rebar,wheel wells. baaaaaaaaaaah such a hassel. I know how you feel. im in the middle of gathering parts right now for just this conversion, even in black~ please please please post pics so i can get a idea of what the black sedan looks like with a lip!!! good luck!!!!!!
Yeah it is a pain in the a$$ but when its done it looks so nice...I did most of the conversion....

joka1 can't wait to see ur car ...Looked good before and it will looks better now...

Screech:: And the model # is 540

Last edited:
ever looked at erebuni.net for front bumpers , they have 6 different body kits for the protege 01+

Back