New from NY

meanleen

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
whats up guys... just picked up my 2007 black mica ms6 grand touring today. Used to own a 1999 Mustang Saleen and a 2 month old daughter made me convert to the sedan world... drove the car all day today and i love it so far. Installed a mazdaspeed CAI and just got my Megan racing lowering springs. prob installing those this weekend. also looking to order a short throw shifter. anyone know the best one? been looking at TWM's stage 2.

the twm is the only option for a ss. make sure u get the shifter bushings too. also a rear motor mount will clean up some of the sloppiness when you shift.

welcome to the forum!

Nice! I also have a black mica GT, mines 2006 though. Welcome to the forums! hope to see some pics soon too.

What kinda mods were in the stang?

Nice! I also have a black mica GT, mines 2006 though. Welcome to the forums! hope to see some pics soon too.

What kinda mods were in the stang?

Had over $13,000 invested.. It was crazy. One of a kind. I'll post up some pics of it. I'm hoping it clears up this weekend and I'm gonna wash and wax the 6 up nice. Prob gonna paint the factory wheels gunmetal grey on saturday while i'm putting in the lowering springs. Also wanna do the front lip right after the lowering springs.. Shoot me all opinions, gotta make this thing look nice. Already blacked out the emblems on the front and back.

Welcome to the forums...even if you do have the slowest color...

Seriously, the mods list is extensive, but we're hampered by the fact that the car was only made for two years. That being said, TunerSteve has a "mod list" thread that's a good barometer for what you want to do.

From the sounds of it, you'll have everything done by the time you read this.

Enjoy the ride man...and from one father to another, there's nothing like your kids telling you to "whoosh it"-- (kids' description for spool-up & go faster, I think)

REZ

Welcome to the forums.

Not to be a downer, but the Megan springs aren't quite right on the MS6. They'll work, but the spring rates aren't as high as you like, meaning that if you decide to drive the car hard, you'll get more body roll than a proper spring, like H&Rs or the RPM Sport/Street springs.

Sounds like you got quite the mod list going already, keep it up!

Back