New Electric Blue GT pics

cruzdreamer

:
Former owner of Mazda CX 7 GT Electric Blue
Ok here it is!!! She's definitely electric!!(first)

Attachments

• menmtcx7.jpg
    menmtcx7.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 836
  • rearcx71.jpg
    rearcx71.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 761
  • blkinterior.jpg
    blkinterior.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 831
Nice pics Cruz... Gotta love the EB (cool)

Attachments

• DSCF0072.JPG
    DSCF0072.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 730
  • DSCF0076.JPG
    DSCF0076.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 677
Hey, its about time! Glad to see the forum finally perswayed you and your hubby :)
youll love it! looks great and congrads! i still think im the only one in northern Il, that owns one! are there some roaming around your area? cant find any cousins where i live :)

Hey "jomoyoyocock" didnt your momma teach you to respect women? your avatar is ugly by the way :)
dont worry cruzdreamer, we got your back :)

Last edited:
jomoyo069 said:
1st pic in the first thread = milf(hitit)
that was a compliment.. sayin she looked good.. thats all.. i dont wanna offend anyone .. some people take different meanings to the same word.. i dont wanna start s***

nopstnz said:
Nice pics Cruz... Gotta love the EB (cool)

the nopstnz license plate is such an awesome touch on the rex.

the CX-7s are lookin good too. An excellent replacement for the Tribute if I do say so myself.

good riddance tribute.. though they were fun in their own right, they were never nice.

Thanks gang.....I don't know all these abbrevations so I am oblivious most of the time to what is being said...I know a few like WTF, IMO, LOL and that's about it!! What is milf?? Probably can't spell it out on this forum huh! Don't worry jomoyo069.....what I don't know can't hurt me! No offense taken. Don't mind compliments but I have to understand them. I read my post and I did mean the car is electric, not me! LOL.

Kansei said:
the nopstnz license plate is such an awesome touch on the rex.

the CX-7s are lookin good too. An excellent replacement for the Tribute if I do say so myself.

good riddance tribute.. though they were fun in their own right, they were never nice.

Thanks Kansei. In the other garage stall is my wife's Miata and my Miata. We are a true 100% Mazda family. :)

!!! YES

wait you have both of them in one bay? sweet

oh and where is Goffstown? I've been going to NH every summer since I was born. 20 years so far :p. My parents have a place on Newfound Lake in Bridgewater (Bristol). NH is such a friendly and laid back place, I love it :)

Watch the lether with that pepsi :p atleast replace it with a coke :p

edit leader=lether :p

Last edited:
Kansei said:
!!! YES

wait you have both of them in one bay? sweet

oh and where is Goffstown? I've been going to NH every summer since I was born. 20 years so far :p. My parents have a place on Newfound Lake in Bridgewater (Bristol). NH is such a friendly and laid back place, I love it :)

Kansei:

Goffstown is 5 mins west of Manchester. If you know were St. Anslems College is, I live like 5 mins from there... :)

Last edited:
cruzdreamer said:
Thanks gang.....I don't know all these abbrevations so I am oblivious most of the time to what is being said...I know a few like WTF, IMO, LOL and that's about it!! What is milf?? Probably can't spell it out on this forum huh! Don't worry jomoyo069.....what I don't know can't hurt me! No offense taken. Don't mind compliments but I have to understand them. I read my post and I did mean the car is electric, not me! LOL.

I'm not too familiar with abbrevations also - giving that english is my fourth language - but MILF would spell out something like "Mother I Liked to f**k"

Would that be taken as compliment by some ? (scratch)
I guess it depends on situation (glare)

Dalton said:
I'm not too familiar with abbrevations also - giving that english is my fourth language - but MILF would spell out something like "Mother I Liked to f**k"

Would that be taken as compliment by some ? (scratch)
I guess it depends on situation (glare)

Yea...not sure if it is...I hate trying to figure out abbreviations more than 3 letters long!And it's tough to figure out the right tone in messages/emails.

it's actually 'mom i'de like to f*k'...saying it the other way makes it sound like you already did.

Back