New Cartoony attempt

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
A few days ago I tried my first "cartoon" car on a titamium MSP, and someone asked for it in spicy orange. So I decided to try it again. Let me know what you think!

Before-
bodya.jpg

After-
spicycartoona.jpg

Fullsize image in attachment

Attachments

• spicycartoon.jpg
    spicycartoon.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 108
but that looks like a plug-in Thrax. Or was it had drawn and colored as well? Different look, but I like it

That's pretty bad ass. Did you do that in Photoshop?

yes its done in photoshop. No, no sides yet, here is a pic of what I am working on now...

Attachments

• fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 129
Those new ones will be nice!! Especially the yellow, even though i'm partial to orange ;)

geez 1st, always got something. haha, j/k I know, no logo this time. Maybe on the next one

Oh man. If my website hadn't eaten all of my hand drawn ricer pictures, I'd be destroyin' you guys right now. Muhaha! But then again.. probably not.

Never said it was a secret. And I didn't get it from them. I like their tutorial much better! Thanks for the link! I actaully got mine from photoshopjunkie. Where I get most of my ideas from.

rmedoc said:
geez 1st, always got something. haha, j/k I know, no logo this time. Maybe on the next one

Just wanted to see the logo.

Its like, I have never seen a blue duck so I drew one becuase I guess I just wanted to see a blue duck.

Its like, I have never seen a blue duck so I drew one becuase I guess I just wanted to see a blue duck.

HAHA

this make you feel better?

Attachments

• spicycartoon.jpg
    spicycartoon.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 73
oh yeah, thanks for your car tease! You had the prettiest pictures out there to work with!

Back