New 2010 MS3 owner from Canada.

cdn ws6

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey guys,

New to the forum here.

I sold my 08 Mazda 3 GT sedan about a week ago and just bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 out of California. Just waiting on the dmv to print the title and the shipping company to transport the car from California to Montana so I can bring it back to Canada.

The car is Black Mica with the only mods being 55w HID low beams and upgraded horns. The car has 13000 miles with the tech package and is minty, picked it up for $19500 which I thought was pretty good? I have since ordered a JBR 70D RMM, JBR SSP and weighted knob, JBR Solid shifter bushings, S.U. Test pipe and Magnaflow CBE. The only other mod I want is a SIR but I am unsure if I should go with Corksport or Cobb?

Anyways, I was going to leave the mods minimal but we'll see? I will have to wire up DRL's to make this car legal in Canada as well but I'm going to have a car electronics shop do it for me and have the high beams wired to come on at lower intensity during the day. This is going to be my daily driver as my other car is a supercharged Vette.

Anyways, pics below and it's nice to be part of this forum!

DSC_3380.jpg

DSC_3379.jpg

DSC_3378.jpg

DSC_3375.jpg

DSC_3374.jpg

DSC_3373.jpg

P.S. I am looking for a set of winter wheels and tires for the car too so if you have some, give me a shout!

Last edited:
welcome and congrats on the ms3, looks sharp. good to see another albertan here. I have also ordered the JBR 70d mount, should receive it next week. also replied to your PM.

Back