new 08.5 pics

white is nice...interior is s***. Wouldnt trade mine for anything...the contrast on version 1 is much much nicer.

Thank you- thankyouverymuch. (thumb)

Though I'd think differently if Aurora Blue was available on the MS3 here in the states. Darn Aussies! (pissed)

+1 That aurora blue is super hot.

Farm-3MPS.jpg

They have STOCK gunmetal OEM wheels?! OMG- that has to be the most beautiful combination. Btw, I think Crystal White Pearl is a nice color but don't understand why people on here are so CRAZY about it. ???? Maybe due to the 'grass is greener' effect. If white was available from the get go back in 06/07 I wonder if it would be as popular.

...Btw, I think Crystal White Pearl is a nice color but don't understand why people on here are so CRAZY about it. ???? Maybe due to the 'grass is greener' effect. If white was available from the get go back in 06/07 I wonder if it would be as popular.

I totally agree. After 25 years in the auto detailing business I can never understand the purchase of white cars. It is, to me, a feminine color, doesn't show the line of the car at all do to the "fastness" of the color and makes cars look generic and appliance like. What I do like about white however is the ease of maintenance (white cars don't show dust and dirt like cars with deeper depths of field paints..black, deep geeens etc..) and that they promote cooler interior temperatures. I do think my girlfriend driving a white MS3 with tan leather interior would be incredibly sexy if they only made such a thing, I just don't want one myself. Silver rocks on the Speed3. Just my $.02. What do I know?

Roids you thief!

Lol. Everyone else said my pics sucked. But thanks for posting them over here (attn)(poke)(fight):)

Back