Neutral Switch Connects to what?

bonga_msp

:
2003.5 MSP Titanium Grey
From the service manual I can see that there is a Neutral Switch Connector on the Manual Tranny, does anyone know where this leads to? (IE. to what is this switch signaling or actually triggering?)

Thanks

From the service manual I can see that there is a Neutral Switch Connector on the Manual Tranny, does anyone know where this leads to? (IE. to what is this switch signaling or actually triggering?)

Thanks

hahaha ive been wondering that for 2 years now. mine just kinda of chills in my engine bay hanging out.

i even took it to the dealership and they couldnt even find where it plugs into. plus they started arguing if it even WAS the neutral switch... idiots.

If your isnt connected, it should connect to a harness between the battery and the engine just below the charge pipe that goes to the TB.
I disconnected mine today to try to troubleshoot my problem and it causes the computer to go into a Open Loop which puts your RPMs to go up, which is related to a problem i have.

I called a local dealship today, the guy i spoke to says it should go to the computer on a manual transmission, which is what i was wondering.

Back