6. JZProwler - John
7. mazda6gal - Michelle
8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. snowblazin - Justin
12. slug420
13. slowpro98 - B

just a thought, it would be great if we could all meet someplace close by first, then head in as a group?? josh, if you and crazee are coming me and jeremy can hook up with you on 495, then pick up bruce in mansfield...then meet up with the others coming from who knows where....?

we will have a handful coming from worcester area......495 or rt 9 will be good caravan place to meet!

-R

We could always just meet at a different parking lot at the place and then once we are gathered and ready, we can make our grand entrance!!!!

bazooka joe said:
let's meet up here at this parking lot right off the exit?
ah...pics comiing

Attachments

• hop meet 1.bmp
    499 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Protege52003 said:
looks like this is going to be a big first official meet of 06'
-R

ya, i agree...and they'll be another 100 cars to look at...some of the turbo z's that showed up last year were just awesome!

pre-meet 4/9 at uconn :) i tried to post it as its own thread but haven't been allowed to since the forum upgrade, so here is better than nowhere and if someone has success starting a new thread that'd be great :)

http://www.uconncarclub.com/car/show.html

just thought i'd let everyone know in case you wanted to make the drive. they usually get a good turnout from what i hear but i've never been. i'll be there this year since it's like 10 mins away from me but it'd be good to see other people there as well

yea, i have a few friends that go to that one, but ive never made it myself, and wont be able to this year due to school and work and all that jazz.

sorry guys n gals i wont be able to make it to this one...itl be my gfs and i 1st year celebration weekend i beleive!

pro5maniac said:
sorry guys n gals i wont be able to make it to this one...itl be my gfs and i 1st year celebration weekend i beleive!

Congrats!
What better way to spend that special day then at a NEPOC meet!
Memories that last....

Back