NEPOC 2008 Schedule

Hahaha!

oogle.jpg

Hey Mark, could you start a new thread so we can see who's interested in coming for Spring Clean 2008. Maybe a tentative date. Thanks.

where is the kent falls meet? i had a good time there last year met a lot of people i hadn't before. if there is enough interest i could organize something up here in the tundra...errr maine maybe a coastal drive and camp overnite or a hotel depending on peoples $$ but acadia state park is a beaut as well as the whole downeast area of maine. its probably 3.25 hours from portland if we take highway its 4 hours if we take the scenic route just to let you guys/gals know.. i am open to other ideas as well just tossin something out there as i think i am still the only maine body.

i'll be at WPI with a few guys from my club.

and kent falls? as in CT? my CT home is about 30 min from there...

yeah every year there seems to be at least one kent falls meet and i finaly made it last year me and the gf had a good time... except for the flying kelbassa part it went pretty well... *cough cough* slowpro you are in for some payback *cough cough*

where is the kent falls meet? i had a good time there last year met a lot of people i hadn't before. if there is enough interest i could organize something up here in the tundra...errr maine maybe a coastal drive and camp overnite or a hotel depending on peoples $$ but acadia state park is a beaut as well as the whole downeast area of maine. its probably 3.25 hours from portland if we take highway its 4 hours if we take the scenic route just to let you guys/gals know.. i am open to other ideas as well just tossin something out there as i think i am still the only maine body.
that sounds pretty interesting...i wish i could get my wife to join in (she hates driving in the car)
i'll be at WPI with a few guys from my club.

and kent falls? as in CT? my CT home is about 30 min from there...
WPI..nepoc will be representing as well, i'm sure! did you go last yr? there was this guy who ran his vette across the st into the bushes...did you see that? crazy no one got hit!

I was right there too filming the loudest exhaust competition, then my battery died right before it happened.

i went to WPI last year but only stayed a few minutes...was passing through on my way to CT...plus i didnt know anyone lol

this year i'm going with a couple s/c foci in my club...i'm debating about showing my car though...its ******* gross :(

Hey

Hey whts guys/gals im new to Mazdas in general, I have a blue MP3, and was thinking of going to one of these meets(drive2). I don't really know anyone at all with mazdas(sad2). thought that i could meet a few of you guys and maybe learn a little(bowdown)

Hey whts guys/gals im new to Mazdas in general, I have a blue MP3, and was thinking of going to one of these meets(drive2). I don't really know anyone at all with mazdas(sad2). thought that i could meet a few of you guys and maybe learn a little(bowdown)

howdy :)

boston eh? i'm up on the northshore..

hi there, welcome aboard the good ship "nepoc"...yes, please join us...we just had a small install meet at my house sat. check out the next meet coming up on the 27th in brighton...not far for you!

Anyone going to NED wednesday this week? first street night of the year, If you go you get to see my mighty slotege running the fastest 17.8-17.9s ever

hi there, welcome aboard the good ship "nepoc"...yes, please join us...we just had a small install meet at my house sat. check out the next meet coming up on the 27th in brighton...not far for you!

Hey guys thanks alot for the welcome,(drunk) I have been on the forum for a while but i haven't really posted anything. I have been reading funniest things ricers say. (Hilarious by the way)(shocked) I would love to come out and see whos here in Boston, You mentioned the next meet is on the 27th in brighton, like 5-10 mins away. I think i will be there, i don't know anyone so when you see a blue MP3 with a Trinidad(rockon) flag in the window feel free to come over. thanks again fellas(thumb)

Back