NEPOC 2008 Schedule

well i graduate may 16th, last day of finals are May 4th, I have classes tuesday night, wednesday morning and mid afternoon, then thursday afternoon, i drive home for friday-monday night so i can work in my home town on fridays and mondays, i have every weekend off so if it is a weekend meet or something I'm good, or wednesday, thursday or friday night one im good too

^^^Hey noticed in your sig that you will be installing the 03.5 MSP axle-back soon! You will love it! I have had mine for a year and a half and it always brings a smile to my face when I hit the accelarator. (drive2)

awesome, glad to hear that you still like it after some time. I got a great deal on mine. I'm just waiting for it to arrive, it was shipped out Monday from Kansas, so should be here tomorrow, or Saturday, then will be in within hours of me getting it. I'm just hoping it isn't too loud, I used to have one of those ractive 4" outlet canisters and it was deep, but LOUD! even with the silencer. I just want something nice that accompanies my intake noise.

It will accompany your intake very nice. As for loud....I will just say that my wife has no complaints driving it. :)

awesome, glad to hear it, unless your wife loves loud exhausts :p, anyways, is anyone planning on going to Hot Import Nights this April?

Will try to come also (work permiting). I am another new addition to NEPOC , got my MSP back in september.

running good on the occasional take out...about to get it fixed(oil light)...clean it up and then up for sale...along with

brand new mazdaspeed turbo kit
brand new Thumper kit
ported head
twiggy cams
MPI tuner
etc. etc.

After that????

Blah! Whats this?

I dont get it! Why sell now?

Concorso Ferrari 2008

I have event information for the Concorso Ferrari 2008 Chairy Event for the Children's Hopsital at the State Capital for this year. Anyone who went last year can tell you what a great time it is. On top of that anything you buy goes toward the Children's Hospital.

Sunday June 15th
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hartford State Capital Hartford, CT
Free to the Public!

Attachments

• 2008 postcard _2.28.08.pdf
    456.6 KB · Views: 439
I have event information for the Concorso Ferrari 2008 Chairy Event for the Children's Hopsital at the State Capital for this year. Anyone who went last year can tell you what a great time it is. On top of that anything you buy goes toward the Children's Hospital.

Sunday June 15th
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hartford State Capital Hartford, CT
Free to the Public!

Can a seal be worked out for non-profits in the form of ticket prices (if there are any) for kids and adults?

Can a seal be worked out for non-profits in the form of ticket prices (if there are any) for kids and adults?

What do you mean by a 'seal'? The event makes its money by the car registration, food vending, regalia and silent auction sales as well as by sponsor donations. The capital grounds are so large there is no way we can charge for admission and it would take away from the event if we lose out on the 5,000+ spectators.

What do you mean by a 'seal'? The event makes its money by the car registration, food vending, regalia and silent auction sales as well as by sponsor donations. The capital grounds are so large there is no way we can charge for admission and it would take away from the event if we lose out on the 5,000+ spectators.

I meant a deal sorry. Mistype FTL.

Wow I havent posted on this forum since the Winter Clean out last year!! Hows everyone doing? Anything going on anytime soon??

CarShow2008_fullpage.jpg

Back