NEMOC Random BS Thread

So we're finally getting the roof replaced. It's getting torn down to the rafters:

2012-12-13 09.21.49.jpg

2012-12-13 09.22.21.jpg

This is the other side from yesterday
2012-12-13 09.31.29.jpg

The main roof is done, they're doing the back today and the rubber roof tomorrow. At some point this week or next the chimney from the attic up will be torn down, the roof covered over where it was and the boiler vented out the side of the house.

And I still haven't fixed my car...going on 3.5 months now?

yes the p5 truck is really bad as posted. however, if it had a stock dash/interior, and more stock color, and no wing, id rock it... would be perfect for throwing bikes in.

however, if this becomes real, im getting it over a focus st or anything else

original.jpg

Nice look for the wagon.

Went down to the NAS Pensacola Museum yesterday. They had astronauts visiting the museum for the 40th anniversary of Apollo 17 and an unveiling of a replica of the lunar module.

John Glenn, Fred Haise, Gene Krantz, were among the NASA people along with other astronauts from the Gemini and Apollo programs. Had informal panel chats and was amazing to hear them speak and tell little known stories, at least to me. Awesome day.

Morning everyone....

Would love to see Mazda bring the wagon variant of the 6 back over but not holding my breath...silly Americans wants SUV's. :( An MS6 coupe would be pretty cool though.

Welcome Home Phen!!!! Tired from that plane ride home?

Pats came storming back last night but guess they waited a bit too long to wake up and start playing. I was tired and went to bed before halftime. Pats may have lost and slipped to third in the playoff spots but to put up 317 yards and 28 points in 19 minutes against the league's best defense is pretty scary, especially with the weather. Wish I would have been able to stay up to have seen it.

Nice look for the wagon.

Went down to the NAS Pensacola Museum yesterday. They had astronauts visiting the museum for the 40th anniversary of Apollo 17 and an unveiling of a replica of the lunar module.

John Glenn, Fred Haise, Gene Krantz, were among the NASA people along with other astronauts from the Gemini and Apollo programs. Had informal panel chats and was amazing to hear them speak and tell little known stories, at least to me. Awesome day.
very cool! when i was a tiny guy, i went to cape canaveral,,,my uncle worked for RCA and they were working on the first color camera to be used for space flights, got to check the place out, fascinating!
Morning everyone....

Would love to see Mazda bring the wagon variant of the 6 back over but not holding my breath...silly Americans wants SUV's. :( An MS6 coupe would be pretty cool though.

Welcome Home Phen!!!! Tired from that plane ride home?

Pats came storming back last night but guess they waited a bit too long to wake up and start playing. I was tired and went to bed before halftime. Pats may have lost and slipped to third in the playoff spots but to put up 317 yards and 28 points in 19 minutes against the league's best defense is pretty scary, especially with the weather. Wish I would have been able to stay up to have seen it.

was at the game, the weather was tough, pats made too many errors....but like you say, to amass 520 yards on that def...well unbelievable!

morning
guess winter gas is in?
last 3 fill ups mpg:
24 today

<tbody>
</tbody>

p5 washer motor is dead....that is all

Last edited:
Some of you may remember the photos I posted from the MassTuning Boston garage meet from April this year. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54160538@N02/sets/72157629767522017/

Well, there's another big meet coming up if anyone is interested, only this time it's all underground so it'll be nice and warm no matter what it's like outside.

Saturday, December 29, 2012
5:00pm until 9:00pm
The Garage at Post Office Square, 130 Congress St, Boston, MA 02110

Floors 4, 5 & 6 (lowest levels) will be reserved, adding up to 700+ spaces. Spectators who prefer not to show their cars can park on floors 1-3. Admission is $12 per car and includes downtown parking until 5am. Expected garage temperature will range from 50-60 degrees. Please keep cars and music turned off when parked. Smoking, burnouts and 2-steps are strictly prohibited. A Boston Police detail officer will be on-site. This event is snow, rain or shine.

Some of you may remember the photos I posted from the MassTuning Boston garage meet from April this year. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54160538@N02/sets/72157629767522017/

Well, there's another big meet coming up if anyone is interested, only this time it's all underground so it'll be nice and warm no matter what it's like outside.

Saturday, December 29, 2012
5:00pm until 9:00pm
The Garage at Post Office Square, 130 Congress St, Boston, MA 02110

Floors 4, 5 & 6 (lowest levels) will be reserved, adding up to 700+ spaces. Spectators who prefer not to show their cars can park on floors 1-3. Admission is $12 per car and includes downtown parking until 5am. Expected garage temperature will range from 50-60 degrees. Please keep cars and music turned off when parked. Smoking, burnouts and 2-steps are strictly prohibited. A Boston Police detail officer will be on-site. This event is snow, rain or shine.

you going?

very cool! when i was a tiny guy,

was at the game, the weather was tough, pats made too many errors....but like you say, to amass 520 yards on that def...well unbelievable!

Ahh Mark, you're still a tiny guy.

You must have been soaked??

Morning NEPOC. Beautiful day here. Biking and a beach walk. Having the camp xmas party tonite.

Back