NEMOC Random BS Thread

It seems that the consensus is if it doesn't involve street racing, drifting, or sitting around a parking lot talking about cars it can't be fun... Right? RIGHT?!

Well, NEPOC is just a club, whereas the other club is an entire forum. Hehe. ;)

Yea, we rock!
+1
Marc, I have also steered away from the RX-8 club... they say 'WE SHOLD GET TOGEVER AND DO s****!' Then never do anything. OR, for instance, I plan something and no one shows up.:bs:
i don't think we've ever had that happen?? i've always felt nepoc is as much about the people as it is the cars!(friday)

i would go this sat except i'm putting up my show, then driving the course i'm pace car for, and i don't have money for racing.

wish you guys/gals would just let me know! :)

man, going to be a nice day today!
getting the jetta back, too!
we love you ry!! your breath really isn't that bad at all!!! (huh)what happened to the jetta? how long you had that now?

Well most people

+1, Marc seems to just keep showing up. Oh wait, maybe it's because most of the meets are at his house.

Mark, Josh, Bruce You guys in for Lime Rock?

Anyone know a good place to have tires mounted? I'm ordering new sneakers of off tire rack but will need to have them mounted.

Got the first scratch in my car this week :( Need to try to buff it out this spring.

Has anyone heard of the PX90 training system? Anyone done it? One of the other coaches did it this summer and I am getting copies of the DVD's from him. It uses plyometrics I guess... Not to sure, just curious if anyone else knows about it.

Thats all for now. I haven't been around much so I'll get it all in while I'm online, ha-ha

+1, Marc seems to just keep showing up. Oh wait, maybe it's because most of the meets are at his house.

Anyone know a good place to have tires mounted? I'm ordering new sneakers of off tire rack but will need to have them mounted.

Got the first scratch in my car this week :( Need to try to buff it out this spring.

Did you check tireracks site for recommended installers? They will give you a listing of installers within your area as well as prices plus they will ship your tires to them. You get a call from the shop when they arrive and make the appt to get them installed.

Hell yes. Are you coming down for Mark's Spring Clean? If so Oleg or Josh could help with that.

Guys, should we start a new thread for LMR Weekend?

Has anyone heard of the PX90 training system? Anyone done it? One of the other coaches did it this summer and I am getting copies of the DVD's from him. It uses plyometrics I guess... Not to sure, just curious if anyone else knows about it.

Thats all for now. I haven't been around much so I'll get it all in while I'm online, ha-ha

OMG They do this on the base now. HOLY s*** is it intense. I did it a few times and wow.... just wow....

Dont tell but i have a commercial account at Town Fair Tire and can either match or beat tire racks prices...

You and I need to have a chat.

yea are u offering that discount to others dude or what? I gotta buy some tires this summer and they will be $$$$$$$

Back