NEMOC Random BS Thread

You know what is BS... Being on call. Every time I step into my apartment door they call me back to base. I am NOT sleeping on a couch again.

F**k this crap.

I hear something!!!
wambulance_logo.jpg

But seriously, being on call sucks...

meh... I was on base from 630am until around 10-11pm last night.

So how long did it take for you to find that picture? It's a good one.

i actually saw you.....you didnt stop when you hit that pedestrian at the intersection...here is a video clip i took with my phone:

(bike)

I have a compliment for NEPOC.. I love you guys. Rx8 club = drama and fail. K I feel better..

Well, NEPOC is just a club, whereas the other club is an entire forum. Hehe. ;)

Yea, we rock!

Yeah well within this club is ZERO tolerance for Drama I've noticed. Which I stand by. No "OMG I HAVE 123872147473241498721 HP TO MY FRONT FENDER. PHEAR ME PLZ" and stupid crap. Everyone is chill..everyone is PEOPLE and respectful and just kick ass. K I feel better again. :)

mark you suck, now i feel better.

Just kidding!!!

NEPOC reminds me a lot of the club i run: NETC. since i run it, no drama, no bs, otherwise i kick you out lol. def a family within itself, but pg17 lol!

........but but but I do run mad high torque and HP to my left front wheel because I rock a turbocharged-supercharger on my Mazda.

p.s. It has VTEC too.

Marc, I have also steered away from the RX-8 club... they say 'WE SHOLD GET TOGEVER AND DO s****!' Then never do anything. OR, for instance, I plan something and no one shows up.:bs:

Marc, I have also steered away from the RX-8 club... they say 'WE SHOLD GET TOGEVER AND DO s****!' Then never do anything. OR, for instance, I plan something and no one shows up.:bs:

Or some random person in a Mazdaspeed 6 shows up.

edit: ......and flips a bad ass u-turn on a 2 lane road.

I tried to get more local 8 owners to check out NEPOC. Gave that up. Eh, whatever...their loss right?

Back