NEMOC Random BS Thread

All washed up!

4a619f4b04be94d362549dace7fcdc32.jpg

Great turn out this year, lots more cars than last year and saw even more on the street that should have been in the show!

A few highlights...

Look mom, matching outfits!
6b2d98d150a10b28fb63d2605e1b9c00.jpg

Drooooool...
99366775821dfc0a4de82a90e88a412b.jpg

Nice REPU
35faa0b4044a9b3ee77795e6feb03ae5.jpg

The only FD :(
94893c2e4f35bbb4f25f4dbd105cdeee.jpg

I'm not really a Nissan fanboy but this 510 was hard to miss. Maybe it's the color? I hear orange is the new black.
85c3f5c9acfae3c44695ef3d8dd4295f.jpg

Look, I fit in a kei car!
e999a274780f9c0e15a12da026c94129.jpg

Ahh the old 510. Had one when I was a teen. Great little car.

Got thru the border and camping out in Walmart in Massena. Be in Boston Weds thru Sunday. Hoping for Autox on Sat.

Some nice pics from the car show.

Welcome to the US Bruce and Mary!

Tam and I are considering a road trip ourselves. Will have to wait and see if the Cubbies make the World Series. If so game 4 would be at Wrigley on the 29th which will mark our 24th anniversary of being together. We are seriously considering driving to Chicago early Saturday so we can grab a meal at RPM, catch the game and then drive home Sunday. I can only imagine ticket prices though. I was pricing them for game 1 and 2 of the NLCS and $165ea got you a standing room only ticket. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

I had standing room only for the 6 th game of the 1975 WS at Fenway, 10$ each, that would be a great anniversary date!!

Damn, 10! I was 2yo while you were watching the game. Lol. Hell yeah it would be. Im estimating $150 for gas and tolls, $200 for dinner at RPM, $50 for misc food, $200 for hotel and guessing tix would run $600 or more. Would be a nice surprise if they were still under $200!

I was just 21, oh to be young again! Any sporting event today is out if reach for most families it stupid money! I only go now when I get free tickets

Just remember, its only a number. Yeah, the cost to see a game is crazy these days. I prefer to stay at home and watch. Better angles, replays, the bathroom is clean, I can pause the tv to grab a cold one of which I can buy a six pack for the price of one at a stadium, etc.

But Im a lifelong Cubs fan. To have the experience of standing in Wrigley (Ive never been) for a World Series game would be awesome!

Awesome!

We shall see what happens. If they make it, we may just say eff it and go.

Off to the autox tomorrow hoping to catch up with Bruce's before he heads south for the winta!

Off to the autox tomorrow hoping to catch up with Bruce's before he heads south for the winta!

Hey Mark, tried to text the last cell number for you today. Won't make autox tomorrow.

Got news Tues Am that my dad was going downhill fast. He's been in a home with Alzheimers for 2 years now. We stored the rig in Massena with a relative and headed back in the car. The whole family made it to the home and he passed Tuesday evening. Blessing for both my Mom and Dad. Won't make to Boston till noon tomorrow.

Helped my mom with things, no funeral, just a cremation and then a family burial in the spring.

Been in pouring rain for 2 days, WTF??

Oh boy, so sorry to hear about dad!!! I know he's been struggling real bad and it was real hard on all you guys! Sorry man! Let me know if you're going to be around maybe we can do dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce, so sorry to hear qbout your dad passing. Tam and I send our condolences to you and the family. It is a horrible disease to watch a loved one live through.

Thanks Guys, yes it sucks. Relieved for both my mom and dad. He's been out of it for 4 years or so and even though he was in a home it was wearing on my Mom.

Stayed in Amherst NH overnight due to the pouring rain. It's been raining for us 3 days straight now.

Headed for Mansfield MA area today, should get there past noon. Get setup in the driveway and pickup my daughter for a visit. Will be heading out Monday AM so not much time for a visit I'm afraid. Need to get to FL by Oct 27.

Back