NEMOC Random BS Thread

Gah! I want those so bad... but I want 50 WHP even more, so... that's probably happening first lol

hammered isn't the word for it! it's like the north pole here....grand kids are great! here's one of the little guy.

He's adorable!

Jeff, Boston closed the whole city. My daughter and her hubby didn't go to work for 2 days. Boston seems to be getting more than it's share this winter.

Ran autox with the wiregrass scca club on Sunday. Man the course was fast, 3 of the 4 legs required a shift into 3rd. Took me awhile to figure out where to shift and had issues with going into 3rd under full power. But a great day as usual. The s2000's were hard to beat.

Played golf yesterday, nice sunny day in the mid 60's with little wind.

They are def. getting more than their share and thanks, hadn't realized the city closed. Smart move on their part.

So how did you compare to the S2000s?

I'm with Mark, eff you!!!!! It's currently 5 degrees here without the wind. Sunday it's supposed to be -1 without the wind. And of course our garage door opener broke last night. The screw drive literally broke in half! It is an older unit and has been moving a wee bit slower lately, guess this bitter cold finally got the best of it. Why can't this s*** happen when it's 80 degrees out!?

more snow on the way....dread..i'm glad i don't have to shovel this tuff anymore, but driving is terrible...when is spring anyway?
oh ya, just picked up one of these babies!

Nice! An NA to go with your NB. ;) So jealous, I'd love to have one of those too....one day! Guessing you bought it from FM with their current deal? Wish I could jump on it but need winter tires/wheels for the Miata, summer tires for the 3 and of course a new garage door opener.

Stay warm!

He's adorable!

They are def. getting more than their share and thanks, hadn't realized the city closed. Smart move on their part.

I'm with Mark, eff you!!!!! It's currently 5 degrees here without the wind. Sunday it's supposed to be -1 without the wind. And of course our garage door opener broke last night. The screw drive literally broke in half! It is an older unit and has been moving a wee bit slower lately, guess this bitter cold finally got the best of it. Why can't this s*** happen when it's 80 degrees out!?

Nice! An NA to go with your NB. ;) So jealous, I'd love to have one of those too....one day! Guessing you bought it from FM with their current deal? Wish I could jump on it but need winter tires/wheels for the Miata, summer tires for the 3 and of course a new garage door opener.

Stay warm!

haha, i thought you really thought i got n nb! ya, good deal!

We'll have the pricing up for LRP by next week! What I can tell you now, is that we have 10 Reserved Mazda Only Camping in Section #3 and we'll have parade laps everyday @ lunch!

If only you had that many years ago! Good times anyway. :)

Oh, I know what the snow is like around your area. Been up in West Bridgewater a few times last week. It's insane how much more snow you all have compared to Cape Cod.

Here's a photo of our back lot in Bridgewater. Cars are buried in that mountain.

2u6d4bb.jpg

I want a set of those so bad, I just do not have the budget for them right now, when "slicks" and "VVT engines" are things that exist

more snow on the way....dread..i'm glad i don't have to shovel this tuff anymore, but driving is terrible...when is spring anyway?
quickjack1.jpg

You bought a NA or the jacks??

Bruce, you suck! More snow sat and sun [emoji35][emoji297]️[emoji300]️[emoji297]️[emoji300]️

Retire old man, join the snowbird culture.

Tough car to beat, fastest s2000 was 58.1, more power and wider tires.

We'll have the pricing up for LRP by next week! What I can tell you now, is that we have 10 Reserved Mazda Only Camping in Section #3 and we'll have parade laps everyday @ lunch!

Have to miss this one again, no Canadian holidays to match. Marlon, is the Glen happening??

You bought a NA or the jacks??

Retire old man, join the snowbird culture.

Tough car to beat, fastest s2000 was 58.1, more power and wider tires.

Have to miss this one again, no Canadian holidays to match. Marlon, is the Glen happening??

the jack! i now can say i'm officially retiring next yr (aug 26, 2016)

can't believe you'll miss LRP again! :(

If only you had that many years ago! Good times anyway. :)

Oh, I know what the snow is like around your area. Been up in West Bridgewater a few times last week. It's insane how much more snow you all have compared to Cape Cod.

Here's a photo of our back lot in Bridgewater. Cars are buried in that mountain.

2u6d4bb.jpg

i know, but better late than never!

the jack! i now can say i'm officially retiring next yr (aug 26, 2016)

can't believe you'll miss LRP again! :(

A nice, been looking at those myself. Let me know what you think.

Finally a date!! Congrats. No Canadian holidays to match the US ones, would lose too many working days. Are u planning to attend the Glen?? Sounds like Marlon has something lined up.

I'm actually planning on heading out to the glen this year. No knee surgeries, no unemployment, no expected children being born. I have NO EXCUSE this year!!

I'm actually planning on heading out to the glen this year. No knee surgeries, no unemployment, no expected children being born. I have NO EXCUSE this year!!

Excellent

The Glen is Happening, we'll have detail later this week!

Awesome

Getting ready to move again, heading for Cocoa Beach FL. Thursday nite temp in Chiefland FL is dropping to 25F. Will need too dump the water and blow out the lines before we leave. At least it will warm up for the weekend.

Hey! Got another 2" or so of snow this morning but the sun has come out and the lot here at work is wet. Def. made for a fun ride in this morning with the all-seasons. The one side road in town I take is approx. 1/2 mile stretch and my traction control was on the entire time and I was fishtailing the whole way.

Congrats on setting the big date Mark! Now that retirement is set, do you have an eta on moving South?

Great news about The Glen Marlon! I'm hoping to make both this year but have a feeling LRP may fall during vaca time. Have to check the calendar at home as I forget what day we are actually leaving.

Is expected the key word there Sean? :p

A nice, been looking at those myself. Let me know what you think.

Finally a date!! Congrats. No Canadian holidays to match the US ones, would lose too many working days. Are u planning to attend the Glen?? Sounds like Marlon has something lined up.
Definitely!
Nice!
The Glen is Happening, we'll have detail later this week!
Oh Ya!
Hey! Got another 2" or so of snow this morning but the sun has come out and the lot here at work is wet. Def. made for a fun ride in this morning with the all-seasons. The one side road in town I take is approx. 1/2 mile stretch and my traction control was on the entire time and I was fishtailing the whole way.

Congrats on setting the big date Mark! Now that retirement is set, do you have an eta on moving South?

Great news about The Glen Marlon! I'm hoping to make both this year but have a feeling LRP may fall during vaca time. Have to check the calendar at home as I forget what day we are actually leaving.

Is expected the key word there Sean? :p

So what is the good word on the replacement vehicle? Looks like our move south will be for the cold weather months each yr starting in December of next yr.
in other news were off to Hilton head and FL for a little vaca in April! Can't come soon enough!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is the good word on the replacement vehicle? Looks like our move south will be for the cold weather months each yr starting in December of next yr.
in other news were off to Hilton head and FL for a little vaca in April! Can't come soon enough!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean in getting one or how is it running? Back in January I flew to AR and made the 1200+ mile drive home in my new-to-me 2008 SE. :D http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123846206-Jeff-s-2008-Special-Edition-Build-Thread

Nice!!! So will Bruce be picking you up in the RV on his way South? haha Enjoy that upcoming vaca....def well deserved with the snow you guys have seen this year! Don't forget the suntan lotion!

LOL.. I only have one, and she was planned. If there's an unexpected one in the works, I need to make more money

Our daughter was a nice surprise, we weren't trying but it happened and we were happy. Our son was planned and I can tell you that regardless of planned or not, you never have enough money. Well unless you hit the Mega Millions or Power Ball.

Back