NEMOC Random BS Thread

Stay safe friends... I am seeing photos from New London, CT and it looks pretty wicked.

10677_10203236666268141_2421582866900014426_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Andrew.

So how are you all making out up there? We were supposed to get 2-4" Monday morning on top of the 8" we got Saturday and another 6-12" Monday into Tuesday. My office closed at 2pm Monday and today and the kids were out of school both days. Woke up this morning to find not much snow had accumulated since I had to gone to bed. I'm not complaining that's for sure. Hoping that the storm missed you all as well.

Hi all, in sunny and 50 NC, bruce Goodwin has a urethane splitter for your cah!
Jeff , you by that nc?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422638078.972448.jpg

Last edited:
Nice car Jeffy.

Mark, thanks for the info but that's only for the stock bumper, I'm running the MS one.

Where are u in NC?

Interesting, we go by there on the way home in early April. Let me know if you're in NC at that time.

Hey! OMG, game was great and a nail biter down to the final seconds. When Kearse made that unbelievable catch I thought game was over but that Butler kid stepped up big. IMO he should have been MVP! Or maybe Pete Carrol gets it for throwing the ball on the 1/2 yard line with Lynch in the backfield. I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Enjoy the warm weather Mark...bitter cold here and another 4-8" of snow forecast for tonight into tomorrow. Yessir, that is my new-to-me NC. :D

Thanks Bruce! Loving it and Tam likes it much better over the NB. Honestly, I think she just likes the heated seats. lol

What a finish!!! Unbelievable game, I thought we were done till the Seagulls inexplicably threw the ball on 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line.

Corrected it for you. I'm not a fan of either team, but that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in NFL ball.

No kidding.. Another NC in the bunch to keep bruce company!

About time!! I remember when it was mostly P5's!!

Corrected it for you. I'm not a fan of either team, but that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in NFL ball.

Ahh monday morning quarterbacking. It is was it is. Best team won.

Registered for another autox with the Wiregrass group, was a fun time with them last month.

Morning! Going to be a heat wave today as temps will be in the 40's! Top down driving weather. :D

I remember that as well Bruce...back when the name was NEPOC for a reason. haha

I was happy the Pats won as they are Jared's team. Just couldn't believe the boneheaded call made by Pete. I think he was trying to outthink Belechick and in the end, outthought himself.

Ahh monday morning quarterbacking. It is was it is. Best team won.

I never said they didn't. I'm just glad the Falcons replaced our head coach w/ the SeaHawks' DC, instead of their OC lol

Just couldn't believe the boneheaded call made by Pete. I think he was trying to outthink Belechick and in the end, outthought himself.

HEY! Stop Monday morning QBing! :p

Morning all! Bitter cold and LOTS of snow here! Work was closed mon and tues. Back at it today, left 15 mins earlier for work because the roads aren't plowed back, meaning many two lane roads are like 1-1/2 lanes and with all the volume it's going to be a nightmare drive for most in and around boston.
Think spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
87c9b2d05d6ca7487d7872b485eae71c.jpg
182ab72704bdd4a3774c539f163aa1c3.jpg

summa shot
[url]http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=42.028704~-70.991097&lvl=20&trfc=1&sty=x~lat~42.028704~lon~-70.991097~alt~3.145~z~30~h~52.6~p~4.7~pid~5082&app=5082&FORM=LMLTCC

[/URL]

Last edited:
Gee, guess my MMQB killed the thread? haha

Hiya Mark! Yes, you guys got hammered up there! At least your office was smart and closed for those two days to keep y'all safe. Be safe and watch out for those idiots that will try to make 1 1/2 lanes 2!!!

How are the grandkids doing?

Gee, guess my MMQB killed the thread? haha

Hiya Mark! Yes, you guys got hammered up there! At least your office was smart and closed for those two days to keep y'all safe. Be safe and watch out for those idiots that will try to make 1 1/2 lanes 2!!!

How are the grandkids doing?
hammered isn't the word for it! it's like the north pole here....grand kids are great! here's one of the little guy.
at8f3ZU3gx6KPit2jyfhCR1PjSJ3aoRUi7uBirHH0Dz_=w253-h188-p-no

Jeff, Boston closed the whole city. My daughter and her hubby didn't go to work for 2 days. Boston seems to be getting more than it's share this winter.

Ran autox with the wiregrass scca club on Sunday. Man the course was fast, 3 of the 4 legs required a shift into 3rd. Took me awhile to figure out where to shift and had issues with going into 3rd under full power. But a great day as usual. The s2000's were hard to beat.

Played golf yesterday, nice sunny day in the mid 60's with little wind.

Bruce, you suck! More snow sat and sun [emoji35][emoji297]️[emoji300]️[emoji297]️[emoji300]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more snow on the way....dread..i'm glad i don't have to shovel this tuff anymore, but driving is terrible...when is spring anyway?
oh ya, just picked up one of these babies!
quickjack1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back