NEMOC Random BS Thread

nice bruce "spirit of the miata" i like it!

i like it...never ever thought of a nick name for my car...suggestions? little red?

Lol, it would be if I was the only one to get one, a few others did as well.

Never been big on naming my cars, Mary is though eh Jeff? I haven't told her you chose another name.

Malaysia and Singapore were two places I wanted to visit but didn't get to. Instead, central Vietnam and South Korea, and several cities in China. Seoul was badass tho.

Hi everyone and a BIG HI to Ash! Nice to hear everything is going well over there. You need to check back in more often.

Had to make a quick run to the off-site storage space to pull some drawings for an engineer over lunch. It's all good as I dropped the top before heading over. :)

Ordered new rubber today, Dunlop Direzza ZII's. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Can't remember, did you have these before? I'm eying up new wheels/rubber for summer, just trying to determine what I want. Not sure if you have seen them but I keep looking at the Advanti Storms and Konig Dial-Ins that Good-win is now selling. Or do I hold out for a new batch of 6ULs?

I had the Star Spec Direzzas before, liked them alot. The Conti's I never liked except when it was raining. Wears well and it is quiet, but the shoulder is too soft.

I like the Advanti's, what width are you looking at? Can't go wrong with 6ul's either.

Just got a call the tires are here!!

Ah the Star Specs, ok. I liked the Conti's when I had them on the P5. Shoulder was soft but they did what I wanted them to.

Was looking at 15x7 or 15x8. Need to find out more about what size tire I can run on either as well as ensuring they'll clear the bigger brakes on the 03. I know some 15's will not. Looking at the grey and wish they came in a bronze. Only thing wrong with 6UL's is they are not in stock!

Try for 15x8's if you can. I hear you on the 6uls.

Tires are loaded in the rig. Will install them in May when I can get access to a lift and tire changer.

Ah the Star Specs, ok. I liked the Conti's when I had them on the P5. Shoulder was soft but they did what I wanted them to.

Was looking at 15x7 or 15x8. Need to find out more about what size tire I can run on either as well as ensuring they'll clear the bigger brakes on the 03. I know some 15's will not. Looking at the grey and wish they came in a bronze. Only thing wrong with 6UL's is they are not in stock!

15x8 6UL's fit fine. 225/45-15 is the tire size. If you want to keep tire selection and cost down, 195/50-15 is a common size for 15x7. All depends on what you want to do with it, of course.

I have 15x7" RPF1's and they come sooo close to clearing. A spacer would help that, but the car is going to be gone soon anyway. I've researched a lot of this, and you have my number. Feel free to hit me up any time buddy!

see PM

just got back from NC, youngest daughter had her first baby...a boy named Lincoln, mom and baby are doing well! robin stayed and i drove home solo. on the way back stopped by to drop off some p5 parts for jeff in PA. got to see his new miata!! nice!

Back