need some help with the pricipal fan?

nadim

:
mazda speed3 2010
i wanna make my fan not the ac the other one the principal one it is going on at 220 F its too much but while iam runiing the car it is fine at 190 and 180 but when i come to a stop for a while the temp there rises up to 230 sometimes and the fans work there and turn on at 220F so iam looking to turn it on like on 190 or 200 i have a haltech f10X if that could help .need soem help thanks. i also changed my thermostat to a mazdaspeed the low temp one.

Maybe your temostat is not giving you a proper reading. you think it is burning up but it is not.

mmm

no i dont think so cause with the normal thermostat it always stayed at 230 and 225 even when runnig but with the low temp on runnig is better and iam checking the temps by the cooletn sensor of the haltech so i dont think there would be something wrong with that.

well i checked

i checked the fan and it is turning on at 220 F i think its too high but on he car the needle is always below the half so its normal i just wanted some more cooler temps cause iam going turbo so i was wonderin what's the best to do let the fan come in at a lower temp.

Back