Need Relationship Advice ....

yeah - i deserve a lot better

i mean - i think im good looking haha...

n2220865_43236936_8801.jpg

ur a cutie. no worries.

don't take ike not wanting to date you personally. (rlaugh)

Yeah, women are just too yummy :)

Just keep it moving partna...in time you will be thinking "why was I with her soo long?" Watch.

I agree. Time does heal all wounds. I know you don't believe it when it happens to you, but it honestly does work. And trust me-don't talk to her or have contact with her, at least for awhile. Being "in-between" only makes it harder.

sigh.. i apologize for effing around in your thread.. but damn dude..

lets really think about your situation..
you ARE a good looking guy.. and soon to be a lawyer..

It sucks that someone you cared about screwed you over.. .. but go replace this hoe.

The Magic of Making Up is just one of a great many books out there designed to help you get your ex back, but unlike the majority of them its methods and ideas work for virtually all relationships. If there's a chance that the two of you are compatible enough to have a happy life together, there's a great chance that the system will work for you if you put your heart into it.

i dont wanna read everything all over again because i forgot what page i was one, but is this still about the original poster or have we moved on to a new person?

i went though a terrible nasty breakup years ago and ended up living a block away from my ex and basically ended up running into him every day I used my patented I don't see you attitude even when he tried to talk to me i pretended he did not exist and that i did not hear a word he said. it made life so much easier all you have to do is completely refuse to acknowledge that person exists, never make eye contact, and make sure you're looking extra hot anytime you may be in the same area as you know she's looking. the extra bonus of the i don't see you game is that it will make her crazy that she can't get a reaction from you! and one more tip if you want to stay looking hot wear sunscreen -sunburns give you cancer and WRINKLES (sun) make sure you don't get too wrapped up in dating others as school is way to important to blow on a rebound fling make her regret how she treated you by succeeding and staying classy - something she wasn't able to do I don't care how hot a woman is and even though you had broken up what she did was not the actions of a classy lady which is what you deserve. Keep it together and good luck with your future career and family the right woman will come along and bless you with love and affection(burnout)

quick update:

i have moved on BIG TIME. At first i was trying to stay in contact with her and what not - and it sucked because she was dishing with this new beau - right in my face. So, what did i do? Went up to ann arbor and had a BLAST met someone new and have completely stopped talking to her all together.

im ignoring her texts and emails and phone calls and getting on with my own s*** for once . It is CRAXY how much better you feel when you meet someone else who is actually nice to you and doesnt treat you like a piece of freaking dogs***.

SO, IGNORING + HOT NEW GIRL WHO IS NICE AND INTO ME + REALIZING SHE WAS A b**** AND A HALF + WORKING OUT A LOT = Happiness!!

I have been over it for a while - and meeting someone new and having no continuing contact just was the icing on the cake.

Thanks all for your help!!!

~bry

Great to hear that! :)

Yeah, keeping in contact with an ex usually doesn't have a positive outcome...

quick update:

i have moved on BIG TIME. At first i was trying to stay in contact with her and what not - and it sucked because she was dishing with this new beau - right in my face. So, what did i do? Went up to ann arbor and had a BLAST met someone new and have completely stopped talking to her all together.

im ignoring her texts and emails and phone calls and getting on with my own s*** for once . It is CRAXY how much better you feel when you meet someone else who is actually nice to you and doesnt treat you like a piece of freaking dogs***.

SO, IGNORING + HOT NEW GIRL WHO IS NICE AND INTO ME + REALIZING SHE WAS A b**** AND A HALF + WORKING OUT A LOT = Happiness!!

I have been over it for a while - and meeting someone new and having no continuing contact just was the icing on the cake.

Thanks all for your help!!!

~bry

You all know my situation. It's something you have to live through to learn. I knew that no matter what I told you, you would only move on when you were ready. Congrats. The same happened for me. When I left, I was a nomad for a while, but when got to the point when I was ok with myself, and stopped looking for a woman, things changed for the better really quick, and I met my wife. For whatever reason a relationship can suck, one of the two involved have to have the balls to break free. Congrats on the new GF, and may you have happy times!

Here are a couple of songs in honor of your new experience in lilfe. It's about moving on from a bad relationship....Drum And Bass Style!:

Nu: Tone - Seven Years (Featuring Natalie Williams)

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ZXzQHTOslY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eelkYFpdMQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eelkYFpdMQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Yaaaay, congrats! (cabpatch)

Tho' I gotta ask -- WTF is up with that girl in the back seat whose head is half-hanging out the window? I actually LOLed at her expression.

Back