Need help!!!

Ok! here's what the manual says! Engine fuse popping is from...
ignition coil
condenser
heated oxygen sensor
main relay
cooling fan relay
malfunction indicator lamp
ta dah!

the mazdaspeed maf is definatley different from the regular protege maf cuz it has to measure the compressor air going in which is extra 5psi at least but it should work fine if you put in a msp maf since you have the msp ecu allready but if i were you i would upgrade all the ignition coils too and the plugs and wires try to get the hot wires or even ngks work ok

the mazdaspeed maf is definatley different from the regular protege maf cuz it has to measure the compressor air going in which is extra 5psi at least but it should work fine if you put in a msp maf since you have the msp ecu allready but if i were you i would upgrade all the ignition coils too and the plugs and wires try to get the hot wires or even ngks work ok

stock, the MAF isn't located on the boost tubes. it simply just flows more than the non turbo MAF... assuming they can both read the amount of air flowing, and provide the same voltage, either will work. this is where the question is, and off hand, I don't know the answer.

Personally I'd try the things on the list that came out of the manual. But I've not yet owned a turbo car so what do I know?

the manual outlines the common problems with load on the circuit.... best idea I've seen...

I really appreciate that. On all my previous cars, if I had a manual I was in pretty good shape, though the haynes manuals give you an idiots how to so you could do anything in your sleep.

bumping this old this to see what the outcome was? my N/A 1.8L just did this yesterday afternoon...sorry i bumped the other thread too that no one replied to.

Back