Need help with wires on DEFI control unit....

Howdy. Two days ago, someone broke in my car through my window. After realizing there was nothing worth stealing inside my my car with factory head unit, and not being able to figure out how to open the trunk, they ripped my DEFI control unit from my arm rest.

Fortunately, no real damage was done and the wires just need re inserting into the back of the connectors. Unfortunately, the wires were pulled from the back of the connectors, so I now have wires that I do not know where they go.

I only had the control unit coupled with my Boost gauge. Can anyone lend any assistance? As seen in the pictures, I need pinouts for the Meter Output, DC Source and the Turbo connections. Even just a picture of the wiring harness to the defiII Contol Unit would be a big help.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 67
I found the type of picture I would need to rewire this thing.

The picture is a bit hard to make out in terms of the blank pin in 2 of the 3 connectors. I think I may have it, I just need to check it out in the car to see if it's right.

You can see the picture in the left I found, and I've attached a sketch of where I 'think' the pins/wires should be. A picture like this is pretty much what I need with just better detail.

Attachments

• 64384051lx3.jpg
    64384051lx3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back