ok so i am in the middle of a turbo swap on our p5 so far i have

custom manifold
greddy 18g turbo
4 an feed line
10 an drain
stock msp dp
2.25 in/out ic 13.5x6x2.5 core
1g dsm bov modded to hold up to 30 psi with no leak

i am nearly done my build and need to figure out tuning i can have my ecu flashed with a stock msp tune for 150
but what are my other options also 10 psi is max the p5 motor will handel right so should i be safe with 8 psi also will that put me at my 200hp at the crank goal

get a splitsecond afc for tuning and pick up a used msp ecu (can be found for $100 or less). you'll also need a wideband if you decide to raise the boost from stock. i'd upgrade your motor mounts to take some stress of your manifold as well.

what are my other options also 10 psi is max the p5 motor will handel right so should i be safe with 8 psi also will that put me at my 200hp at the crank goal
A stock MSP setup on 10psi would have yielded 200 crank horsepower with a larger exhaust, better intake and an AFC.....

I'm just saying. I know you've already invested money in these parts, but $500 on a complete MSP kit would have made your life easier.

And just to clarify, 200 crank horsepower on this car equates to about 150-160whp

Back