Need Help finding Rear wiper arm (not blade) - Wife broke it with garage door :(

Descriminator

:
cx-5
Those wifes, i tell ya. Put a ding on a 3 week old CX-5, scratched the paint to bare metal on the rear gate, now broke the wiper arm at the stub...
Why oh why. To the point though. Where can i get a replacement??? I can't seem to find the arm part anywhere. Blade itself is fine. Im in US.

Thanks a ton!

Boo to damage! (smash)

I just checked Rockauto.com and they don't have that part for the CX5 yet.

Best bet would probably be the dealer. You can call them and get the part number, then google it to see if anywhere else sells it.

Last edited:
Found one in some online retailer. I guess its the same piece as Mazda3, so its avail. for shipping for around 35 bucks. I'll also check local mazda dealership to see their price.

Call the guys at H-and-A. Their prices are pretty competitive and they sponsor the forum.

Sugestion!!

Hey!! I think you would definitely found this through some online retailer, this is because when my side mirror was broken I found it there only so just try for it, I guess its the same piece as Mazda3, and for shipping it would cost about 30-35 bucks.

Latest posts

Back