Need Feedback

liked it... wish i didn't have to miss that night cruze.... looked like a blast...

It's just a video with the cars/members from NEPOC including CWILL also...so far I have Bazooka Joe/Zverg/altspace/goldpro/chuyler/slug420...I only had a few pics to work with along with the old NEPOC video....

Jeremy

that movie was pretty damn cool man.......i liked it alot, just need more of the nepoc members in it. Ill send you some pics.....use mine from the accident and ill send you some now and then when my hood gets here in a few days.

Chris

I finally booted my windows computer to view it... good stuff, almost makes me miss my CF hood when I see those pics.

Glad you guys like it...I was just messing around with Windows MOvie Maker...not that much effects but still nice.....I couldnt get it to upload so I got the free trial offer that expires MIDNIGHT OCT. 16th...hahahahaha so this is a limited viewing hahaha

Jeremy

nice vid good work i like how you added some clips of the texas meet .charles might not like that becouse he is the one in the yellow msp j/j (thumb)

Back