need a place to stay

:
03 protege dx 5spd
me and my roommate are driving back from FL to LA (moving back to new orleans for college) and were needin a place to stay!!!! bama is in the middle!

someone help us out or hook us up with a hotel!

you guys could also arrange a car meet the 22nd if ya want! haha

There's only 1 guy I know of in Mobile, I think his user name is lamsp or lamp3, cant remember. You could shoot him a PM and see if he knows anywhere around there to stay. There's also skinnyjoint (Jason) in pensicola.

when will you be in town? i can't make any promises on this one, but i might be able to help you out.

i'll be in huntsville from the 20th through the new year probably. i can't just leave you at my house and i'm sure you can understand that :p

however if you pass by through huntsville (which is farther up north close to tenn.) maybe someone can arrange a meet. my speed should be up and running by then just not with my original intent :(

ah no man thats cool! my roommate from new orleans is flying in...i think weve decided after we hang out here a while were going to make the whole trip in one day. just take turns driving. thanks though! have fun in hunstville! what was that about your msp?

Back