[NB] Enthuza XR lightweight w/full stainless option (DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate0123

rawr!
:
2023 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus, 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
Just removed, purchased new a few months back, less than 2k miles on it. Costs $279 new, willing to sell for $180 OBO.

http://shop.enthuzacar.com/product.s...1&categoryId=5

Removed for something a bit quieter, though I will miss the sound. It is particularly loud between 2k and 3k so if you're looking for a quiet exhaust, keep looking.

Let's start with local pick-up (Washington DC) and if that doesn't work out, I'll look into shipping. I didn't keep the original packaging.

Enthuza FS.jpg

man this database sucks ass. and new to miatas will this work with a na or be made to work with a na?

I don't think the axle backs are interchangeable between NA and NB, and i'm not sure what modifications would be necessary to make it fit. Do you have an NA?

You could probably have a mid-pipe custom made to make the axle back from the NB fit. I don't believe there would be interference with the chassis or anything like that.

Here's what the NA looks like:
576168_10100331745591272_1565457076_n.jpg

Keep in mind that it's actually laying upside-down from the way it would go on the car.

Nate, feel free to remove this if you don't want me cluttering up your FS thread. :)

Damnit Nate....you are selling this a year too early! I'm hoping to pick up an NB (more likely an NA) sometime next summer. GLWS secretly hopes that no one will buy it and after collecting dust for a year in some part of Nate's home he'll sell to me cheap....lol

Nate, feel free to remove this if you don't want me cluttering up your FS thread. :)
Appreciate the info!
Damnit Nate....you are selling this a year too early! I'm hoping to pick up an NB (more likely an NA) sometime next summer. GLWS secretly hopes that no one will buy it and after collecting dust for a year in some part of Nate's home he'll sell to me cheap....lol

I'm quickly developing a graveyard of exhausts, as I'm pretty picky about sound. I have 3 NB axle-backs in my possession right now (and might pick up a 4th) so I'm sure you can pick something up when you're ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back