Nashville Shops?

TurboTodd

Both feet in
:
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
Not wanting to go to the stealerships to get new struts and some other work done to the Protege 5.

Any suggestions on shops local to Nashville that you would recommend?

No problem. They did the timing, water pump, etc. On my first p5. IIRC labor was about $85/hr (summer of 2008). very reasonable. I'll go back to them to get the timing done when this one is ready.

i am a master ase certified tech. i do work on the side. let me know what you need done i can see what i will charge you. i can get list price on parts from the dealership and parts stores also. nelson mazda is 5 min from my house and i know the parts manager personally. i am only in town for 3 more weeks are so. shoot me a pm if i can be of assistance.

Last edited:
i am a master ase certified tech. i do work on the side. let me know what you need done i can see what i will charge you. i can get list price on parts from the dealership and parts stores also. nelson mazda is 5 min from my house and i know the parts manager personally. i am only in town for 3 more weeks are so. shoot me a pm if i can be of assistance.

Where are you moving to? Out of state?

yeah, moving back home to virginia. got a good job offer and my mom is sick:( moving back to help take care of her.

Back