My Win at the Darknights Nationals!

K Dawg ONE

:
1997 Mazda Familia
Hey guys
Went to the Darknightsnationals (www.darknightsnationals.com) over the weekend with the Toronto Protege Club. I got 2nd in Protege Sedan and the club got largest club! We get to host the 3-on-3 basketball tourney next year and get the prime show spot!
Heres a couple of pics:
DARKNIGHTS6_001.jpg

DARKNIGHTS6_050.jpg

DARKNIGHTS6_052.jpg

BMC said:
Congrats :) You guys going to Import Fest?
there's a bunch going to importfest maybe 15 guys. not that many compared to our darknights outing.

nice...question though. Did you all get that award for the club or is there only one?
there's one main trohpy for the Largest Team. most of the team left before the winners were announced, but some stayed behind to pick up trophies.

Oh, for some reason (because of your sig I think), I thought you were the blue MSP from Michigan on the Redline Team at the show...

Yep, that is me :) But we judged the vendor cars, so I wasn't entered in the actual competition, but that is me with the blue MSP you talked to. Your car looked really good by the way.

Ah, cool cool!
BTW, we will be hosting the 2nd annual Meeting of the Mazdas i beleve the 2nd weekend of September just outside TO near Hamilton...you are more than welcome to attend that too! Its an all Mazda event....pretty good turnout last year. About 100 cars including an authentic, shipped off the boat, JDM 1st gen Savana/RX7!!!

Back