MY TOP SPEED

Well.... P5Magic,
I do have 996 and Evo, the 996 usually i drive on weekend (dating and meeting like) and My evo, just say i like mitsubishi and WRC very much, so its more like a collection.
about the protege, hehehehe... that car i buy because i need a realible daily car to drive between my school and my house. You know what they say... when we drive nice car to school right?
see... U :D

My top speed in the mp3 is 115 because before i could go any faster i saw the popo lights in my rear....He was acutually cool and gave me a ticket for 10 over the speed limit...I got real lucky.....I haven't tried it again........

122 in my P5 - basiaclly ran out of road, but feel I could've gotten a bit more....a bit, but not much.

Now, 168 mph in a 2000 Vete - serious fun. That phuckin' car sucks down to the road at about 130 from the aerodynamics, and handles better the faster you go. Wheeeeeee! I think I could have hit 175.

BTW - open road, no one around....Ocean Parkway on Long Island at about 2:30 AM, for all those who blast us top-speeders. Gotta do it once or twice, no more than that.

The fastest that i did was 135 in my mazdaspeed protege. And the thing that really surprised me was that it could have gone faster if it wasn't for the curve in the road that was coming ahead. That was a rush!!!!! How fast can a stock mazdaspeed protege really go?

hey since your new i'm gonna let you know that this thred is over 2 years old so hurry up and delete it.

lol, I've had my P5 up to 125 down a long hill on Rt. 219. I don't think it had anything left to give. I almost felt sorry for it...

mmitrani said:
The fastest that i did was 135 in my mazdaspeed protege. And the thing that really surprised me was that it could have gone faster if it wasn't for the curve in the road that was coming ahead. That was a rush!!!!! How fast can a stock mazdaspeed protege really go?

135mph is the top speed...

Back