MY TOP SPEED

EXCUSE ME MR.BOUNCER DON'T YOU HAVE A RAVE TO GO TO. (TRANSEXUAL DIKE) SORRY MR LAW U HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING BAD YEAH RIGHT UHHHHHUUHHHHH.........

Good ******' God, Triton, you don't have any right to say anything like that. Holllyy s*** have you really started to piss me off. Once again, this is MP3girly. Don't you dare start ******* putting down people like that, assuming their hobbies and interests and what the **** ever else you're saying JESUS you have really crossed the line, you're nothing but an irresponsible ******* moron and you need to slow down and start being a little more polite to everybody. Now I may be getting hypocritical here but you know what, I don't give a damn because I am SO fed up with the way you've been acting. ******* straighten up. Everybody's tired of you and your stupid stories. .......and don't blame Res-san for any of this, this is all MP3girly speaking.. I'm sure he has his own opinions. *storms away*

MP3Girly,
Yeah you're right about Triton being presumptious and rude, but where the hell does Carson get off on calling us Assholes... should'nt you channel some of your anger towards him? It is a feee country after
all

Originally posted by initialRES:
<STRONG>As for the governor shutting your car down until you stop, I don't think that happens. That would be too dangerous. I believe it is just like a rev-limiter and when you hit it, the engine just cuts off for a second or two. I have never been in a car when we hit the top speed governor but I have heard from my friend with a V6 mustang that his car cuts off at 108 and it only stops for a second or two. I wouldn't go test this without knowing for sure but I believe that is all the cut off does.</STRONG>

My first experience ever was with a governor was on a Mustang...I believe it was a 99 and a rental no less(thus my reason for not caring what I did to it) and I pushed it easily up to 180 km and basically the engine sorta seemed to start lurching a little and the power just dropped right out....the engine slowed to about 130 or so, I'd say until I got some power back. When it happened it freaked me out though because I thought I had blown the engine or something! :)

:: shrugs ::

I don't speed like you crazy f00ks do.. so it doesn't apply to me. :: grins ::

Oh, and another thing. I don't see Carson calling us 'ravers' like its a bad thing, or calling people 'transexual dikes.' 'nuff said. You guys know I don't participate in the flames much, but Triton's really got me pissed. So yeah.

MP3Girly,
I see... so what you are saying is that you feel you fall into a certain "stereotype" with which you prefer not to be associated with, so therefore some guy puts words on a screen and you get your panties (or boxers maybe) in a bunch!? **** Triton and Carson I say... to hell with them both!!!! Lets get out a rope and lynch the fuckers for expressing themselves how they see fit. Sorry, no can do, freedom of speech and all that! Let them have teir say, as well as you should have yours, but by God, do not attack only those who are judgemental to a group you associate with (or not). Are you telling me that at one point or another since getting into the cockpit of you shiny blue/yellow MP3 that you have not sped!? Well, I thnk we all know the answer to that... so, welcome to the asshole club as well.

No man, I'm just talking about going above 100 and trying to find your top speed when there are other people on the road. That's what I mean when I said it didn't apply to me, the speeding thing. I speed a lot, but not that crazy s*** that he's doing, 120-something in the rain. Don't get me wrong, I totally condone speeding.. but on an intelligent level. If you know you can handle your car at a certain speed, that's cool, but if you're going into the triple digits, I think that's a bit much. So yeah. I know there's the freedom of speech thing, but that's not gonna stop me from getting pissed when Triton starts putting down any type of person based on their interests, sexual orientation, whatever, you know? That's what's getting me mad..

As far as this being a free country, I totally agree. That's why I support triton's right to post his opinions/stories on this website just as freely as I post mine. We all have the right to disagree and see things from a different viewpoint no matter how wrong triton may be...
However, driving is a priviledge, not a right. That's why it is not against the law for your license to be revoked for being a dangerous driver. That is why there are posted speed limits and why you are restricted by the police as to how you are allowed to drive. The police cannot restrict how you speak nor can they limit you on a controlled, private piece of property with a track on it which was built for speeding and at-the-limit driving. THAT is your right.
I don't fault triton for saying things like "you're a dyke" or "go to a rave"(?). It is really hard to come up for a defense for childish and irresponsible behaviour. When your brain runs out of intelligent things to say you just revert to completely unrelated, incoherent things to blurt out.
:D

Aye aye you're right. I'm in a better mood now, and more willing to put up with Triton. Sorry about all that.. I just get in that sort of mood sometimes.

Look, I'm not gonna argue with you Carson, yes you are right, driving is both a priveledge and a right that can be revoked, but most of us being adults, we can make the decision to risk losing it, or not, on our own. I race auto-cross, not street drag, but given a nice empty strip of highway, you better believe I'm gonna punch it and see what my baby can do. I just don't need someone coming across as a presumptious righteous do-gooder calling me, or anyone for that matter, an asshole, and in the name of Mazda at that! State your opinion, but do it with intelligence...
MAZDA SAYS SLOW THE **** DOWN ASSHOLES!!!!
doesn't quite come across as intelligent, just ingnorant. In fact I salute you in you last post. That was a well stated argument. Just don't lower yourself to name calling... It's unbecoming of a person.

I respect all and every person on this board even though you might think i'm an ass. I only become one if there's negative feedback like (MAZDA SAYS SLOW THE **** DOWN). Come on now what's up with that, name calling so i did some of my own don't get your panies in a twist or have a cow. You take everything for what it's worth. This is a mazda board we all have the same vehicle and speak a mind of our own. But carson had no right to call us Assholes. So i did some name calling, did u like no now u know how it feels. Your right i don't know u i didn't have the right to call u that but u didn't have the right as well to call us assholes when u don't even know me. Never ment to hurt your feelings and don't take everything for what it's worth. :D

Triton, calling somebody an asshole is one thing - you can call somebody an asshole judging by the way they're acting, and in any case, I would probably have called some of you assholes, too. Things like ravers and transexual dikes, that's a whole 'notha ball game. That's assuming things about a person's personal life and what not.. big difference... o__o and I don't think Carson was name calling.. Mazda probably WOULD like you guys to slow down. *smirks and rolls her eyes*

I got yo point mp3girly. Like i said don't take everything for what it's worth and never judge a book by it's cover. This is a topic of peoples topspeed not judging what they drive, how they drive, and any subject of the topic what so ever not an asshole forum though.

well mazda is a nice car, i drove mine max only about a little over 110 mph after a few minutes out from the dealer(about 50mi on speedo). The fastest car i drive is 174mph on my 996 (Gemballa body, GIAC ECU and Febspeed Exhaust)for a few minutes on freeway 5 from SF to LA when i raced my freinds 993 C4S and my brother NSX. :mad:
For performance my lancer evolution IV (Rally Car)spool 0 - 60 mph in 3,6 sec.
:(
well what can i do with my protege performance now?, i know it is very nice daily car, but how about performance? I guess a 2000 civic SI will easily smoke me.

But for my porsche, wait until i receive my twin K-23 turbo's, hehehehe.....
:D

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Polonia2 ]

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Polonia2 ]

Well if we're talking top speed, which I am now NOT a fan of, I hit 175 on my Honda900RR last year. I will NEVER do that again. Scared the **** out of me and was not safely controllable. As for my MP3, haven't even pushed it yet. Max about 75 so far. Waiting to hit the autocross and do it in a controlled manner. Now for something you all can blast me on, anyone put a cruise on the beast yet? Looking for a price range. Don't wanna pay the dealer a ton to do it.
Thanks all!

Polonia you have a 996 and an EVO? what the hell are you doing in a protege? you obviously have more money than you should, so what is the deal with the MP3? project car? Im just curious. And after reading all these posts about speed, everyone hear realizes that thats "Intent to kill" vehicular style! Thats not something you want to take into your next job interview. Stay safe all. ;)

Back