My Speed6 to date

damn the blackout out look/eyelids is a really nice combo.
awesome car man sucks you have people messing with it.

Here are some more I edited today...

wheel.jpg

speed6side02.jpg

washedOut.jpg

peekcopy.jpg

rear.jpg

backAngle.jpg

fuzzy.jpg

the thing i like the most about your car is that you didn't/haven't gone with black rims like everyone else. makes the car stand out more. if you put your car next to one that is "murdered" (i hate that term) your car will stand out way more.

for example this pictar looks way better than if you had black rims.

mazdaspeed6Runnin.jpg

now if you do decide to get black rims i'm sure it would look very nice also.
and just for everyone that likes or has the "murdered" theme on their car all these words are IMO. so dont get your panties in a bunch.

^ agree 100% i can stand the blackout look.
some cars can pull it off but when people just half ass rattle can the wheels it looks horrible.

OP should stick with silver,gold,or bronze wheels.

Thanks, I agree with you guys...I decided against black wheels a long time ago. I like the look on some cars, but I just see it too much.

Once I get money, I want to get some silver, hypersilver, or maybe even white wheels :)
We will see when the time comes...

Well, technically I have a few. But they were taken a long time ago with a point and shoot.
Right now they are broken, I have what I need to fix them, I just haven't had the chance to. I'll try and fix them this week and get some pictures taken.

But for now, here is an old picture of them...

headlights2.jpg

damn i like them. sucks they broke, i hear alot of people saying they break fairly easy.
makes me not want them. how long did they last?

damn i like them. sucks they broke, i hear alot of people saying they break fairly easy.
makes me not want them. how long did they last?

I want to say it was about 1.5-2 years. I think I was the one that broke them though. I rewired them to a switch, everything should have been ok but them went out like 2 weeks later. I could have just been a coincidence but either way I will wire them through the fuse box next time. I am thinking just the inverters went out, not the angel eyes themselves.

Car looks badass... Really liking what you have done and your photos

Last edited:
The car has been keyed again...3 days ago. it goes all the way to the driver door.

keyed01.jpg

Time to take action.

dude do you live in a "we hate mazda" town or something????????? your car has been trough so much s***, its ******* crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
I know guys who live in the worst neighborhoods of NY and NJ and their cars dont get as much s*** as yours.

not for nothing but you got the car when you were 15 years old right??.. i dunno about you but other kids in town may be jealous and there the ones probably doing it...

that is sick bro. im sorry to hear it. haters def targeting your s*** yo.

Seriously, who did you piss off? You've got quite the crew going after your car.

Invest about $500 into a camera system with DVR and make sure that you're covered. This is getting out of hand.

Back