My Page Is Up, '03 Laser Blue Mica MP5

Cool, there are more Bay Area natives. Where the hell have you guys been this whole time. I wish some of you Protege5 owners would eah other, I see P5's all the time and no one even waves or honks.:( Oh well, I'm still glad to see bay area guys reppin

Hey, I have only had mine for 3 weeks now, but all the folks I have seen in P5s around haven't been paying any attention. We have gotta get us bay area enthusiasts together for something.

another laser blue in the bay area

hey wassp hotrod i got my laser blue mp5 on september 19 , 2002 is'nt it a great car ?
hey i will be getting rid of my aem intake it's only 3 weeks oldi'm geting a turbo kit so if you are intrested jut let me know it's blue and matches the car great ! i'd sell it for $160 with box and leveryting stickers plate frames etc etc

hey laserbluemp5,

I would be really interested in hooking up with you and taking a look at the AEM. Although I believe it's a different intake for the 5 speed/Auto. I am kind of wishing I got the stick, but then I sit in rush hour and am so thankful for the auto. The Sport auto has been pretty good to me. You have gotta get some pics of your mods up :D

Your right!!! The blackened headlights are only made for the canadian and europian markets.

Why you ask?

I have no F______ Idea !!!

All i Know is that it gives a different look to the car.

hot rod i live in san jose ,ca e-mail me @ ilovedano@hotmail.com if you want to hookup i know of a good place in san jose to buy parts for your car they specialize in mp5's they're called Automotive research and development they can get you everything you could pssibly want for your mp5 and at really good prices too in spring and summer timewe will be having some meets so sit tight and get your car ready and if you need exhaust i know just the place there is a mp5 expert in milpitas e-mail if you want the address & # i just picked up a n.o.s kit this past weekend and now i just waiting for the turbo and Volks !

Back