My P5 with Racing hart

def do like the rims on that car...but ummm...do you have a turbo or somethin in there? whats with all the gauges?

mountjonas said:
i'm guessing that since he's from canada, those are metric measurements.
yup it 160 coz i changed the intake cam and cam gear and pully
and i did the port and polish the head

kaho, just wondering if you bought the Racing Harts from someone in Canada or the U.S. and how much $$$?
I'll be looking for some in the Spring and I'm trying to get an idea of how much they will cost me verses buying other rims.

SilverproES said:
kaho, just wondering if you bought the Racing Harts from someone in Canada or the U.S. and how much $$$?
I'll be looking for some in the Spring and I'm trying to get an idea of how much they will cost me verses buying other rims.
Well i bought it only 800$ with tire because this is second hand just have around like 3000 km i think i am lucky ...well usally if it is second hand i think it cost around 1200$ and i bought it in Montreal ..

kaho8930 said:
Well i bought it only 800$ with tire because this is second hand just have around like 3000 km i think i am lucky ...well usally if it is second hand i think it cost around 1200$ and i bought it in Montreal ..

Sounds like you got a great deal!! Yeah, I was figuring around $1200 CDN since they seem to be selling anywhere from $600 to $800 US. Although our loonie is getting stronger...good time to buy green backs!

Hopefully I find a deal similar to yours when the time comes.

Are you a member of the Quebec Protege club??

SilverproES said:
Sounds like you got a great deal!! Yeah, I was figuring around $1200 CDN since they seem to be selling anywhere from $600 to $800 US. Although our loonie is getting stronger...good time to buy green backs!

Hopefully I find a deal similar to yours when the time comes.

Are you a member of the Quebec Protege club??
Yes i am a member of Quebec Protege Club

hey kaho8930, where did you get the mud gaurd/flaps?? looks good.. if the price is right i wanna get myself some too.. :)

Glauconite said:
hey kaho8930, where did you get the mud gaurd/flaps?? looks good.. if the price is right i wanna get myself some too.. :)
Mine i bought it in Hong Kong it wrote MAZDASPEED on it
and i bought it like 50$ can

Back