My New Coverking Seat Covers

The seat covers were great and the price (through Costco online) was even better. They're doing a great job keeping my seats protected from my children and the blue really looks good with my colour at least IMHO.

Thanks for the pictures. It is really great to be able to see those installed.

Thanks for the photos, those look good. I hadn't considered them before, but I'm going to think about it now.

For the members that were able to purchase the covers through Costco, did you place the order via phone or on Costco.com? The options for the 2013 vehicles on Costco website will only bring up Chevrolet, Lexus and Toyota. I contacted CoverKing and Costco via email and this was the response that I received from the Costco rep:

Good afternoon,
At this time, Coverking is still working on patterns for certain vehicles. Your vehicle is not set up in their system as of yet. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Those look great! Weird question but do they add much weight to the car?

Those look great. I have a car seat and will be adding a second car seat in June. Are you still able to access the LATCH system with the seat covers installed?

How did you do the rear center seat section? Mine came without instructions and even though I found a video, they skipped over the center section. Even if you get the buckles attached, they have to be pulled to the rear and it doesn't seem there is room to do that.

Back