My New Coverking Seat Covers

Anybody want to contact coverking and head up a group buy?
Are there enough people interested in doing something like that?

I'd do it, but currently attempting group buy for vinyl.

Any word on availability of these at Costco? I emailed them yesterday afternoon and will post if/when I hear from them. Seems KBcarstuff has the lowest prices as of now. Their 15% off ends tomorrow though. If I go through kb, i'm thinking neoprene front row, and neosupreme back row (all black).

i'd be curious how that spacermesh is, since i'll prolly be living in az in a few years

I just got some samples in.

The spacer mesh seems pretty good.... As long as your not rough on your seats. Ie no kids or pets.
Wish I could see these things in person.

Ordered neoprene solid black two rows from Costco for $280. I'll post pics when I install them. Seems like its 10 days from when ordered.

Gah,
My costco membership expired two weeks ago. I was going to let it die too.

I just ordered a set of front and back in black/blue Neoprene from Costco.ca, including shipping and tax $537 Coverking.com was showing me $674 for the same (and I assume this was in USD before shipping) so I think the CostCo price is a good deal. It says Neoprene and CR grade which on the Coverking website is the highest quality neoprene they offer. I'm hoping these will be good for keeping the kids and their dirt separated from the fabric on the rear seats (fart)

I'll post an update when they arrive...should be 10-15 business days.

**Update Sept 24** Two big boxes arrived today. My new car seat covers. The fronts look fairly straightforward to install, the backs have about 8 pieces or something. Not sure how to install, the rear seats look a bit intimidating. Hopefully seat removal isn't necessary. I'll post pics as I go (it's too dark out right now to start)

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post. I just emailed Coverking as I can't figure out how to install the rear-seat covers. The problem is the seat back fabric has an accordian type fold of fabric that attaches it to the cargo floor behind. I tried tugging on it (not to hard, didn't want to break anything) and heard some velcro tear, but that doesn't remove anything, just loosens it. There is something that looks like a zipper, but with no pull that I can see. At this point I can't see how to disconnect this piece of fabric (don't tell me they expect us to cut them?) Anyway, If anyone has installed these in the rear, please tell me how you got past this point. I did email Coverking as well - their instructions are so generic, they're basically useless at this point.

Rear seats are tricky, but not too bad.

I know the part you are talking about. You have two choices. Either attach the Velcro from the seat over directly to the original seat back material (accordion as you described it). Or, that piece will pop off if you disconnect it from the floor and then fold it up so it hides inside the seat over when zipped. I chose to disconnect it and hide it behind the seat over. The other way you also would need to pin that thin fabric material to the seat.

I hope I described it well enough. It will look excellent once installed. I am very pleased with mine.

Rear seats are tricky, but not too bad.

I know the part you are talking about. You have two choices. Either attach the Velcro from the seat over directly to the original seat back material (accordion as you described it). Or, that piece will pop off if you disconnect it from the floor and then fold it up so it hides inside the seat over when zipped. I chose to disconnect it and hide it behind the seat over. The other way you also would need to pin that thin fabric material to the seat.

I hope I described it well enough. It will look excellent once installed. I am very pleased with mine.

No that's sounds good. I'll try popping it off. I didn't try too hard last night as it was dark and I didn't want to just pull and potentially break something. I'll take a closer look at it while its still light out. Thanks for the advice!

**Update Sept 27/12** Coverking sent me a video that shows the process. They just stick the velcro to the back of the seat material. It probably would stick that way, so I might try it. I'll post a link to the video soon (it's just YouTube) in case others want to view it.

Also I couldn't quite figure out the front seats which cushion was left/right, but I thought it fit better and made sense if the side with the hook strap went on the outboard edge of each seat (as you'd never get down there on the inboard/console side) is this what others have done?

Overall happy with the front seats, I'll tackle the rear seats this weekend.

Last edited:
Sounds like you did the fronts correctly.

Post some pics when finished. I think that blue is going to look real nice.

C'mon folks. Take some pictures already! Need to see those installed.(stripper)

C'mon folks. Take some pictures already! Need to see those installed.(stripper)

I just got them installed Wednesday night. I'll try and get some pictures this weekend. I just switched to an Android phone and its taking me a while to learn how to do stuff like move pictures to my PC so I can upload them. Someone said dropbox and I said what..? I have a lot to learn! Anyway, we're not that far North, but by the time I get home, feed the kids, it's too dark to take pictures. I'll get them this weekend for sure!

The blue looks really great and compliments the blue paint. They fit pretty well. I ended up just velcroing them to the back of the seats, then I didn't like the way they bunched up in the back so I pulled the seat back fabric out of the tabs on the cargo floor and folded it up like Dragone suggested and installed the seat covers by velcroing them together as shown in the installation manual. I think it looks way better that way.

Fits pretty well. A few areas where perhaps the fit could be better (questionable if it's my install, or the covers themselves) I did find one minor flaw in the stitching on one headrest, but it's really nothing and I'm certainly not going to complain to Coverking about it. My wife says she can fix it with a needle in thread in about 5 minutes so no worries. They'll do their job more than adequately of protecting the seat fabric from my messy family!

Here are some pictures of the blue seat covers.

cupholder.jpg
driversback.jpg
driverseat.jpg
front.jpg
frontwindow.jpg

Back