My MSP is sold. Bye, bye guys!

Wow that p5 is beautiful man, and yeah I was really naive when I bought it. I should've known better, I still haven't finished this thing, I found out that a squeak that according to the guy that sold it to me was just rubbing was actually broken end links, so I have to fix those, the brakes have a weird pulsation, think a caliper is freezing up, still have to replace the clutch cause it slips and figure out what to do about these weird afr drops it gets sometimes, idk where I'm gnna get all this money -_-

what yr is the bike and how much was it , i'm looking for one as well.

to the buyer of blue msp, due to the mileage of the car don't try to beat on it bc the engine could fail on you ... drive it normal and it would last long enough, just a thought.

The bike is a 2005 CBR600RR, fully bolted and tuned. Ohlins rear shock track tuned at NJMP last year. You can find similar year CBR's used between $4k-$5k.

Sup guys... Sup justin juan here sad to see this all going on to justin's old whip i was the orginal owner of the cage was fitted in my car never had a problem and my interior was mint sounds like the kid that bought my cage just kinda beat it into the car...Here are acouple pictures the cage in my old p5...i too have kinda got out of the car scene and now into mini truck's I'ma bust something new out for this year...Best of luck to the new owner of justin's old msp...Loving the truck justin and seen the bike in person it's a beast :)

yo juan!! your P5 looks amazing in those shots, and you know how much i'm loving your dime ;) lets shoot some photos sometime! i'll PM you my number.

Looks pretty good
Thanks man, though the cage isnt mint anymore, took a beating when the previous owner basically shoved it in, at least that's what it seems like, the door panels and parts of the cage are all scratched up, I'm sending it off to get painted soon and I'll properly install it instead of the snug fit it has now

damn, the car looks great! definitely bolt that cage in though, really unsafe cruising around with it snug fitted.

nice pics too! keep us updated in this thread with more pics!

It's going out to get painted and bolted sometime this week, soon as my income tax return comes in :D &thanks! I finally buffed out all the swirl maks she had and gave her a full interior detail on Saturday, I'll get pics soon :)

How difficult is it to get in and out of the car with the cage

Lets just say I bought the damn thing and was tired of it after a month lol and the protege wasn't even my daily.If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't.

I'm 5'7 about 190 my gf hated it lmao best of luck to ya.. now post some picture's of justin's old car :p

Coil pack went on me while driving, jesus that was beyond scary. felt like it was going to blow up lol

TELL ME ABOUT IT! i was driving on my way to get a tattoo when mine went in my silver MSP. so scary... it was smoking a little bit and drove terribly till i managed to get to a parking lot. quick/simple fix tho.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! i was driving on my way to get a tattoo when mine went in my silver MSP. so scary... it was smoking a little bit and drove terribly till i managed to get to a parking lot. quick/simple fix tho.

Yeah! I was beyond scared, luckily my friends shop was only like half a mile from where I was.

Hmm. Glad it was a simple fix and hope it never happens to me
Trust me , I'm glad to lol & I didn't even know that could happen lmao

msp is in Yonkers, NY now Justin, I traded it for a stock civic, it broke down on me again 3 weeks ago and I simultaneously lost my job so I had to get rid of it :/

Back