My MSP is sold. Bye, bye guys!

the car had 133,xxx miles, original motor, trans, LSD, turbo, etc etc and runs flawless.

i'm not replacing it with anything haha, i'm just going to cruise around in my minitruck so i can save some money for a house :)

my #1 MSP without a doubt, got mine after checking your youtube videos man, looked for a blue one couldnt find, got mine with full bolt ons for 6.5k wish I would be the lucky dude, but I love mine =) anyways good lucky with ur plans man

Congrats on the saving for a house. Sad to see the Msp go.....I myself will be stepping into the mini truck world here soon. But the msp will be staying....best of luck!

my #1 MSP without a doubt, got mine after checking your youtube videos man, looked for a blue one couldnt find, got mine with full bolt ons for 6.5k wish I would be the lucky dude, but I love mine =) anyways good lucky with ur plans man

that means a lot, thank you very much! glad you are enjoying yours.

Congrats on the saving for a house. Sad to see the Msp go.....I myself will be stepping into the mini truck world here soon. But the msp will be staying....best of luck!

thanks, the truck really comes in handy and makes a cool daily...not to mention i got it dirt cheap too!

229745_1360583022405_1466430016_31136385_1174462_n.jpg

That was a cheap sale price. Car did look good. Hope he take care of it. I just Bought mines for more money but with 37k miles.can't complain about mines but for the dam normal hesitation.

I have a guy on here offering me 4800$ for mine. I have a 125K on it. Stock everything minus the intercooler, exhaust manifold and intake. I want to sell it to him but just need to find another car I really like first.

good luck with your plans man, i watched your videos and they made me want a bov lol.

Hopefully whoever gets it justin will keep my hood. LOL

he was trying to ditch it. i went and looked at it because i saw it on craigslist and knew it was justin's. i thought it was justin putting it on CL until i went to see it.....

did you have the roll cage in the back when you had it justin? and what was the deal with the turbo? he replaced it right after he bought it? and what shifter was installed in it? it was so tight, felt like a corvette

he was trying to ditch it. i went and looked at it because i saw it on craigslist and knew it was justin's. i thought it was justin putting it on CL until i went to see it.....

did you have the roll cage in the back when you had it justin? and what was the deal with the turbo? he replaced it right after he bought it? and what shifter was installed in it? it was so tight, felt like a corvette

he bought the car off me to resell it i guess...ended up selling it for $1200 bucks more than he lowballed me for. kinda hurts deep down considering he's a friend of mine but in the end it's my own fault for letting it go so cheap, i just figured he was buying it because he was really into it and it would take it where i wanted to go with it.

i did not have the cage in it when i sold it, he bought the cage and "snug fitted" it...it wasn't even bolted down...

he was ripping pulls for the whole first week he bought it, the stock turbo was ORIGINAL and had 135k+ miles on it and the seals ended up going. he called me and freaked out and i ended up buying another turbo for him (a 60k mile stock one) which he had installed.

the shifter bushings needed to replaced, it has an original perrin short shift kit. the car shifted extremely tight.

if anyone has any tips as to where the car is at now, i would be interested in knowing.

i went to "test drive" it when he had it up for sale on craigslist. i was interested in owning two of the best looking MSPs in existence, however...

he wouldn't let me even drive it! wtf man, why would i buy a car from you if you won't even let the potential buyer test it out... so he drove me down the street... the roll cage was vibrating throughout the whole car, and was not bolted down. looks like it scratched the **** out of the interior too. so pointless and stupid. to be honest, i don't think it had been washed since justin sold it either. the white wheels were soooooooooo dirty.

curious as to who purchased it/where it resides now as well tho...

Back