My MP3 is going through brake fluid really fast

T8TRG8TR

Like the title says my MP3 has had the brake light come on twice because the fluid is low twice in two months, and it just came on a again. I don't see anything leaking under the car when it's parked and there's never a wet spot, so what could the problem be? I've just been refilling the fluid ATM and haven't noticed any other problems, but this doesn't seem normal (boom06)

I was filling mine up every other day because of a leaking caliper. Take your car for a ride that you hit the brakes a lot just around the block or something. pull the tires off and check them and see if theyre wet also check everything in the area to see if its wet. the brake fluid will eat the paint off the rims so i would suggest you get it fixed before your rims look like mine

Last edited:
i'm having the same problem, i think it's the drivers rear caliper, any idea why they do this?

They are a wear and tear part.... anything with moving or rubber parts will need to be repaired or replaced sooner or later

I spent like a decade doing my mp3 to msp upgrade. I replaced all the lines it was like the project of the century. I. Hate. Brakefluid. - And our brakes they suck.

Back