My Eunos Cosmo 20B Type E 1993

Sulcata

Hi!

After sleeping in the garage for two years, I am going to do the MoT and get it register in Hong Kong. For safety belt compliance, I need to install the 3 points rear seat belt from facelifted model from late 1993 -1995. Does any one have this parts available?

P1080660.JPGP1080669.JPG

Hi!

After sleeping in the garage for two years, I am going to do the MoT and get it register in Hong Kong. For safety belt compliance, I need to install the 3 points rear seat belt from facelifted model from late 1993 -1995. Does any one have this parts available?

View attachment 202465View attachment 202466

Hi

Can't help you with the seat belts, sorry, but car looks great and really clean,, must be a low mileage example ?

Welcome Sulcata. I agree with Frank, your car looks to be in fantastic condition.

In regards to the rear seat belts, I will have a look at what I have got in the spare parts bin(s). From memory though, the belts you are after can be adapted from any vehicle which also uses a 3 point belt.

Hi Berty

I could do with some of them,, wrong colour though,, mind you I don't think I have ever had any body sat in the rear seats :p

Back