My Cosmo Pictures in Profile

TimCosmo

:
Mazda Eunos Cosmo 13b (1991)
I think I have downloaded some pictures of my red Mazda Eunos Cosmo S.

attachment.php

If you are interested (and if I have done it right), you can find them via My Profile (TimCosmo) & Album.

It's my first attempt at this sort of thing.

Thanks,
Tim

Last edited:
Looking good Tim,, the roof has come out well and looks much better in Red,, how much did the paint job cost you?

yes she looks much better,, not a bad price either,, are you happy with it now?,, have you got all those niggles sorted?

Alas, no...
I still need to sort out the alc. I am about to buy a compressor from ebay USA. Type DCW 17BE, which I hope is the correct type.
Car still drops revs way down when hot and can stall when parking. Low speed and lots of wheel turning. This has got better since I first took deliver however.

Tim, did you try changing the fuel to V Power? I had a similar problem with low idle when I put some reg unleaded in,, it is mapped in Japan for 100 ron so our normal 92 is not good for the running especially on idle

Yes indeed, I did that long ago on your very suggestion. No immediate effect, but it has got better the more I run it on the motorway.

Hi Tim...I tried to get your album pics to show up in your post but only one seems to appear...Sweet Cosmo and classy color...Very nice!

Nice. Saw this advertised and thought the roof looked terrible. Looks way better now. Are you going to match the skirts too?
Is it a 13B? Not many around.

Yes, 13b. I'm keeping the factory stock look, so paint now staying as per the original spec.

Back