my car is going back to dealership

my car creaks and squeaks when it's cold out. Something under the hood it seems and something around the windshield. Then I remember it's a $22,000 mazda that's over 2 years old with 40k on it.

You get what you get.

Atlanta GA. Got it at Rick Case Mazda. This dealer use enterprise and i swear.. everytime i get rental.. i end up with truck.

i get my rental from them also. they end up giving me a corolla or avalon, but I've never gotten a truck. my car goes to the hyundai dealer, then they drive it to gwinette place nissan(service sucks there just in case anyone is in the area with a nissan). the dealer use to be real good, but i talked to the service manager, and he didn't seem so great to me because he was telling me a cai is worthless on a ms3 and get the catback for it. also, plus 2 on using the rental for trips because I've done that at least 4 times in the last 3 years.

i get my rental from them also. they end up giving me a corolla or avalon, but I've never gotten a truck. my car goes to the hyundai dealer, then they drive it to gwinette place nissan(service sucks there just in case anyone is in the area with a nissan). the dealer use to be real good, but i talked to the service manager, and he didn't seem so great to me because he was telling me a cai is worthless on a ms3 and get the catback for it. also, plus 2 on using the rental for trips because I've done that at least 4 times in the last 3 years.

Every time a get a loaner from Rick Case Mazda in Duluth I get a Mazda off the lot...

my car creaks and squeaks when it's cold out. Something under the hood it seems and something around the windshield. Then I remember it's a $22,000 mazda that's over 2 years old with 40k on it.

You get what you get.

There is a service bulletin on that rattle...the rattle is coming from the front cowling...it should be repaired for free by the dealer...I believe it is the replacement of 8 rubber pads/insulators...

Last edited:
rickcase mazda gwinnett cool with mods for warranty work? Im talking minor things like forge bpv etc. Im too lazy to take it off

Find out if they are. I have popping noises under acceleration and stopping and its not my rear MM, I already checked it.

i have this weird squeeky/rattle noise that comes from the passenger side underneath the hood. i hear it whenever i start up my car (which means the engine is shaking, which in turn leads me to believe that its some part that is attached to the engine [my first guess was the power steering reservoir cause its made of plastic and is hooked to the car with plastic, and it is very loose]) but like someone else said, its a 22,000 car, i can deal with a couple squeeks and rattles when its cold out.

I was snooping around under the hood and found that my stock BPV is rubbing against some plastic on the hood. It actually has shaved a fair amount off the BPV, I'm wondering why its making contact.

I'd rather drive a Fit or Yaris than a truck, I just have never understood people's love for them.

I almost bought a RX-8 from Rick Case Mazda, but it was too slow for me and they didn't have any Speed3's at the time.

In any given area, the percentage of truck owners is inversely proportional to the per capita tooth count

I don't care much for Rick Case. I bought from Jim Ellis but I have my Speed3 serviced at Sutherlin in Buford. They used to be an authorized Speed6 seller but did not sell the Speed3 for whatever. However I have met the master mechanic at Sutherlin and he is very competent and knows the Speed series well. I would give them a shot.

Back