My boss took out his toys to the raceway, lots and lots of pics!!

buit9110

:
Mazdaspeed 6
ok guys, here is a little something for your indulgence. my boss collects exotic cars, among other things and today he took two of his cars to race. A Ferrari FXX and a Mercedes CLK GTR. so here are some pics, I'll update a whole lot later but it'll take me a while to resize them. keep updated, you wont be dissapointed!!!

Merecedes Mclaren SLR 722 Edition
1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

Ferrari 599 GTB
3.jpg

9.jpg

1989 Porsche 959, Lamborghini LP640, Mercedes CLK DTM 1 of 100, 1967 Shelby Cobra (original).
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

the loading trailer
13.jpg

race tires
14.jpg

Mercedes CLK GTR supersport 800hp!!
15.jpg

Ferrari FXX 800hp also!!!
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Antoine should like this, the FXX uses the same tires as his Bridgestone potenza REO50A
19.jpg

and the CLK GTR uses the same tires as me, Michellin Pilot sport
20.jpg

Last edited:
very nice collection!! if u dont mind me asking what does he do/own to beable to purchase so many beauties?

that comes with the FXX right? ... sorry for the questions i read a lot about this car when it first came out and what you get to go along with it ... this person would not only need to be wicked rich but love to friggin' drive.

that comes with the FXX right? ... sorry for the questions i read a lot about this car when it first came out and what you get to go along with it ... this person would not only need to be wicked rich but love to friggin' drive.

Yes, it all comes with the car.

UPDATE
More pics were added

Thanks for sharing. Killer exotics! This should be in the Photo/Video thread for more exposure.

Yep, the FXX is s special animal. All the extras come with it, but as far as I know it's the only car where the manufacturer won't let just anyone buy one, no matter how much money you have.

Very nice cars, that must have been a fun day. Great of him to let you come along!

Back