Top Gear magazine anounces the 100 sexiest cars of all time

G-Papi said:
Thanx. I looked it up, but tell me, would you really put that ahead of a Ford GT?

I must admit my first thought was that they were talking about the Mercury Capri - ugh!

lmao me too, gawd those things are fugly.

G-Papi said:
also no Datsun roadsters

Agreed, the 510 should be in there :)

I don't agree with the order at all. And where are the sex machines known as 30's Bugatti's? Or Brabus? Women get wet for those cars. At least they got it right putting Lambo and Ferrari's whole line up on there. Of course they are missing the old Shelby as well. And there is nothing remotely sexy about a Citroen 2CV; quirky yes, cute yes, sexy no. "Sally the Porsche from Cars", wtf?

ZoomZoomH said:
yeah where the hell is FD??? still THE BEST looking Japanese sportscar ever!
No, that would be the 60's Toyota 2000 from James Bond fame. Again another car not on that list that should be.

10. Sally the Porsche from Cars

the list lost all credibility with this selection. i didnt see the movie, but i assume they ranked a cartoon automobile #10.

JOS3 said:
the list lost all credibility with this selection. i didnt see the movie, but i assume they ranked a cartoon automobile #10.

Come on go see the movie and you will know why she is #10. She sports a party in the rear tattoo under her flip up spoiler.

InFlames said:
Not a bad looking car imo. I think it was a UK only model.

0007.jpg

This car was imported to the States as the Mercury Capri. I had one in high school for a short time.

Yeah, it isn't just my mazda bias showing up, but where is the FD?

Also, that Fiat500 has to be a joke. If it isn't, the subaru 360 should be on there too. They were the same damn car. Top gear has been pissing me off as of late. Clarkson needs to be put out of his misery. His pompousness has gotten out of control.

Back