My 93 Ls Project build + ZE + 20lbs of "fun"

boahx

:
Mx-6 KLZE TURBO
(stoned)(stoned)I finally picked up another mx-6 pretty much for the shell of it... It has 105k on the org. motor + body. Minor rust issues & major body work 2 be amended @ this point (jerkit)....... This is going 2 be a track/DD car..

This 6 was totaly riced out it made my eyes hurt very much (rei). My Plan is to redo the whole body bring it back to stock.. Paint will be Mazda factory black can't remember the paint code. Plans going for the JDm look, complete JDM front end & rear end w/ M/s lip kit all away around. (breakn).. Dont mind the mess I'm still working & I just pulled the headliner down this morning.. Tons load more work to go not even close to being 50% completed

Enough talkin..

This is what it used 2 look like ? lol....

car.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

Last edited:
I assume the holes in the rear behind the doors are where rust used to be..?

Looks like it is coming along! Are you building a motor? Or boosting a ZE?

I assume the holes in the rear behind the doors are where rust used to be..?

Looks like it is coming along! Are you building a motor? Or boosting a ZE?
The holes were there before I even knew about them & before I bought the car! The guy cut the holes for the silly side skirts, trust me they will be welded shut!!
building a motor but use a ZE block for the build b/c of the somewhat low km's

Comming along!

thx. it's slowly coming!

Next step is 2 lose any spots of rust I found a few spots. I've to remove the rear windshield I see spots of rust spreading pass the glass.. The goal is to have all the body work done dings & dends, everything preped & primed before summer pretty much next riding season. Then it's on 2 motor building time!

Last edited:
Back