My 2007 Mazdaspeed 3

stitch-jones

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Here's my 2007 Mazdaspeed 3. Oh, and yes that is a healthy dent on the front bumper. I had a run-in with a very large shredded tire off a semi-truck on a dark highway. The damage could've been much worse! So hope y'all like it and I should have more pics on the way :
8190247816_d01f39ec3b_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assuming by plans you're asking about mods?? If so, no I've kept the car completely stock since I bought it in '07 other than the vinyls on the hood. While I certainly respect anyone's decision to mod their car to their liking, I've never had any plans or interest in modding my Speed 3 at all. I did previously have a completely modded-out car way back in the day, so I've had my fun in that area. But these days for me and what I want out of it, it's great the way it is.

very nice! Like you, my '07 Speed3 is mostly stock (also sunlight-silver). I have changed my shifter bushings, replaced the rear motor mount, added a Cobb SRI, and installed the Cobb Access Port. Though, I'm only running the safe map that removes the torque restriction on 1st and 2nd gears. My speed also has a custom sunroof. I do plan on replacing my fuel pump, and upgrading my suspension with HKS Coilovers. Eventually, I will be getting a FMIC and race pipe.

The only other change I would like to make, is have it painted matt grey. That is definitely a nice-to-have change.

Back