LoweredSA3.jpg

RockySA_HDR.jpg

PalmettoSA.jpg

RockPileSA.jpg

DeadlySA.jpg

CanalBridgeSA1.jpg

CanalBridgeSA2.jpg

StandOut.jpg

Now go vote for your fav ride in this month's MOTM ;)

Last edited:
Those kickers really sound nice man, especially the ones in the storage bins w/ the metallic cones o_O

I was going to say excellent pickup but now you've gone and destroyed it! You do realize 90% of the parts on that car are NLA and you've gone and cut it up for some modern sterio?! I understand it's your car to do what pleases you but it's sad to see people who don't know what they've got! Properly restored, SA's, especially spark yellow SA's, are worth a ton!

I don't really care how much my car is worth to someone else, I know how much it's worth to myself and that's all I care about. The ONLY thing I "cut up" was the storage bin that didn't even come on an SA and are readily avalible from any FB. So someone already came alone and cut up my SA and installed an FB part before I even bought her. The cassette tape player and whatever else was also already cut out and replaced with a modern radio.. so again, it was already done. If you don't believe me go back to the first post and take another look.

In short, I've destroyed nothing, just made it to my liking. I do know what I have btw.

Pics from today:
_MG_7000.jpg

_MG_7002.jpg

_MG_7003.jpg

_MG_7024.jpg

_MG_7020.jpg

_MG_7075.jpg

_MG_7073.jpg

_MG_7035.jpg

_MG_6990.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, and I enjoy music so I kinda needed speakers and a radio in my DD so... yeah :p

Wow! Great looking car! I love that yellow! very clean looking. What suspension setup are you running? I like that drop, and wouldn't mind replicating it on my FB.

Last edited:
No, I don't have any good pictures of it installed yet but I swapped in a Weber DOCE side draft:
DSC09347.jpg

DSC09346.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDA1NS5qcGc-2.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDA1OC5qcGc-3.jpg

Oh, and I wrapped the header as you can see.

Most likely lol, taking her to autocross Saturday.. still unsure if I'm gonna run it or not.

Thanks! It's been a while since I posted any pictures and I've added louvers, care to see them? ;)

StormySA_HDR.jpg

SAbw.jpg

LouversBW.jpg

MazdaGarage2.jpg

CleanSA.jpg

DirtRoadSA1.jpg

Oh, and some better engine bay shots:
_MG_7395.jpg

_MG_7396.jpg

Last edited:
wow. ive got a real soft spot for louvers. they look great. now you got me wanting an fb instead of an fc...... [runs to craigslist]...........

Back